CEO is dedicated to partnering with companies to research and develop practical, useable knowledge. It is focused on those issues of organization design and effectiveness that help HR practitioners lead their organizations to be strategic business partners and to use HR to advance their companies' performance.
Corporate sponsors receive a variety of benefits--innovative research findings, discussions with leading research scientists, online materials and information, priority access, and reduced fees for research and education.
- Discover valuable research learnings on critical, strategic HR business issues
- Benefit from the current thinking on issues facing your organization
- Engage with leading research scientists through sponsor-only teleconferences and webinars to discuss current business challenges
- Utilize our searchable publication series
- Receive significant discounts on executive education programs and research project work
- Receive a complimentary copy of our new books and materials.
See the complete list and description of sponsor benefits for more information.
Corporate Sponsor Network
The CEO sponsor network is a group of over 50 leading corporations. They represent a cross-section of organizations that have a global presence. Sponsors benefit from this network of companies who contribute to the on-going research of CEO, share best practice information, and discuss critical business issues facing their business.
Already a CEO corporate sponsor?
For access to sponsor-only content and information, login using the special box in the right-hand column of this page.
Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor?
We invite companies interested in advancing HR and management practice to join our sponsor network. We welcome the opportunity to develop a partnership with you.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business