- The Agility Factor: Building Adaptable Organizations for Superior Performance
- Christopher G. Worley, Thomas D. Williams, and Edward E. Lawler III
- Reconfiguring the Eco-System for Sustainable Healthcare (Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness)
- Susan Albers Mohrman (Author, Editor), Abraham B. Shani (Editor)
Emerald Group Publishing Limited (July 14, 2014)
- Employee Surveys That Work: Improving Design, Use, and Organizational Impact
- Alec Levenson
(Berrett-Koehler Publishers and Society For Human Resource Management, 2014)
- Agility's Dirty Little Secret
- Christopher G. Worley (CEO), Thomas Williams (PwC Strategy&), and Edward E. Lawler (CEO)
- Human Resource Slack, Human Capital Risk, and Firm Performance: Should Firms Grow Employees Faster Than Sales?
- Varkey Titus Jr. (University of Nebraska) and Theresa M. Welbourne (CEO)
- Employee Resource Groups: An Introduction, Review and Research Agenda
- Theresa M. Welbourne (CEO), Skylar Rolf (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), and Steven Schlachter (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Built to Change
- DVD featuring Edward Lawler and Christopher Worley. Based on the book Built to Change. Lawler and Worley highlight the major themes in their book with practical examples.
- Does HR's Grasp Match Its Reach? (video)
- Editor David Shadovitz speaks with John Boudreau at the 2014 HR Technology Conference in Las Vegas about the challenges that stand in the way of HR playing a more strategic role....
- Accelerating Organizational Transition
- Produced by Susan A. Mohrman & Serge Lashutka, 2001
- What Do Employees Really Want? The Perception vs. The Reality
- World Economic Forum Report, 2001
- Creating a Strategic Human Resources Organization
- Edward Lawler, III & Susan Mohrman, 2000
- Strategies for the Knowledge Economy: From Rhetoric to Reality
- World Economic Forum Report, 2000
Click here to learn more about our active research.
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization