- What Millennials Want from Work: How to Maximize Engagement in Today's Workforce
- Jennifer J. Deal and Alec Levenson
(McGraw-Hill Education, 2016)
- Strategic Analytics: Advancing Strategy Execution and Organizational Effectiveness
- Alec Levenson
(Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 2015)
- Lead the Work: Navigating a World Beyond Employment
- John W. Boudreau, Ravin Jesuthasan, David Creelman
- Making Talent Analytics and Reporting Into a Decision Science
- John Boudreau (CEO) and Edward E. Lawler (CEO)
- Agility's Dirty Little Secret
- Christopher G. Worley (CEO), Thomas Williams (PwC Strategy&), and Edward E. Lawler (CEO)
- Human Resource Slack, Human Capital Risk, and Firm Performance: Should Firms Grow Employees Faster Than Sales?
- Varkey Titus Jr. (University of Nebraska) and Theresa M. Welbourne (CEO)
- Built to Change
- DVD featuring Edward Lawler and Christopher Worley. Based on the book Built to Change. Lawler and Worley highlight the major themes in their book with practical examples.
- Does HR's Grasp Match Its Reach? (video)
- Editor David Shadovitz speaks with John Boudreau at the 2014 HR Technology Conference in Las Vegas about the challenges that stand in the way of HR playing a more strategic role....
- Accelerating Organizational Transition
- Produced by Susan A. Mohrman & Serge Lashutka, 2001
- What Do Employees Really Want? The Perception vs. The Reality
- World Economic Forum Report, 2001
- Creating a Strategic Human Resources Organization
- Edward Lawler, III & Susan Mohrman, 2000
- Strategies for the Knowledge Economy: From Rhetoric to Reality
- World Economic Forum Report, 2000
Click here to learn more about our active research.
September 22 - 9am-10am (PT)
Cutting Edge Performance Management: What Do We Know?
Ed Lawler and Gerry Ledford
Sponsors and HCEO only
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 1149 South Hill Street, Suite 950
- Los Angeles, CA 90015
- USC Intercampus Mail: M/C ATT950
- usc marshall school of business