Results tagged “HR metrics”
- Webinar: Using HR Analytics for Modeling and Making Sense of Compensation, 12/12, Audio/Slides
Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio from the December 12 webinar In order to make decisions that are more analytically driven, HR professionals need to know how to build models of organizational and individual behavior. In this...
- Data-Driven Storytelling (formerly Data Coaching) Workshop, June 2013
June 25-27, 2013
- Effective Human Resource Management: A Global Analysis
Edward E. Lawler III and John W. Boudreau (Stanford University Press, 2012)
- Targeted Analytics, January 2013
January 15-17, 2013
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 1/15 and ends around lunchtime on 1/17
- Investing in People: Financial Impact of Human Resource Initiatives, Second Edition
Wayne Cascio and John Boudreau (FT Press, 2010)
- Join Alec Levenson in Chicago for the September HR Metrics Summit
Alec Levenson will be giving the opening keynote address at IQPC's HR Metrics Summit on September 14. He'll be speaking on "Aligning Strategic Metrics to the Overall Business Goals." The Summit runs from September 13-15. More information, including the...
- Fast HR
Theresa M. Welbourne
- What is Fast HR?
Fast HR is a growing body of work that spells out ways HR can change to meet the needs of today's fast-growth and high change organizations. No longer is change management enough. Traditional change management implies it will finished at...
- Using Human Capital Measurement to Drive Productivity
Alec Levenson and Tracy Faber, December 2008
- Beyond HR Metrics & Analytics: Evidence-Based Knowledge for Sound Decisions in Tough Times
January 28-30, 2009, Los Angeles
- Strategic Partnership with Impact: Strategy Analysis for Organization and Human Resources
New York City
October 27-29, 2008
- Performance Appraisal Revisited
Edward E. Lawler III, A. Mohrman, Jr., Susan Resnick
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business