Results tagged “analytics”
- Webinar: The New Frontier of Analytics: Going Beyond Data, December 2, 2014
December 2, 2014 9:00am - 10:00am (PT) with Alec Levenson (Senior Research Scientist, CEO) HR and human capital analytics in organizations today are providing more and more insights into patterns of employee behavior and talent management that previously seemed...
- Webinar: HR Analytics - Turning Survey Data into Action, 12/04/13, Recording/Slides
Click here for a PDF of the December 04 webinar slides with Alec Levenson It is easier than ever to access and analyze HR and employee data. Low cost survey technology, enterprise-wide HRIS systems, and a consulting industry eager...
- The Promise of Big Data for HR
Alec Levenson (CEO)
- Targeted Analytics, February 2014
February 4-6, 2014
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 2/4 and ends around lunchtime on 2/6
- Webinar: Using HR Analytics for Modeling and Making Sense of Compensation, 12/12, Audio/Slides
Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio from the December 12 webinar In order to make decisions that are more analytically driven, HR professionals need to know how to build models of organizational and individual behavior. In this...
- Data-Driven Storytelling (formerly Data Coaching) Workshop, June 2013
June 25-27, 2013
- Effective Human Resource Management: A Global Analysis
Edward E. Lawler III and John W. Boudreau (Stanford University Press, 2012)
- Targeted Analytics, January 2013
January 15-17, 2013
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 1/15 and ends around lunchtime on 1/17
- Targeted Analytics
February, 22-24, 2012
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 2/22 and ends around lunchtime on 2/24.
- Targeted Analytics: Improving Talent Decisions
March 9-11, 2011
(two days total: start at 1:00 on March 9, end noon March 11)
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business