Results tagged “change management”
- Webinar: Top-down, bottoms-up, outside-in, and from the middle out: Where traditional change processes fall short, December 12, 2014
December 12, 2014 9:00am - 10:00am (PT) with Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman (Senior Research Scientists, CEO) The traditional assumption in change management is that successful large-scale changes must start at the top, be supported by the top, and...
- Beyond Change Management: Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations, February 2015
February 10-12, 2015
- Adoption of Employee Involvement Practices: Organizational Change Issues and Insights
George S. Benson (University of Texas at Arlington), Michael Kimmel (University of Texas at Arlington), and Edward E. Lawler III (CEO)
- Webinar: Change Management is Obsolete: Learnings from Research and Practice About What's Next, 7/30/13, Recording/Slides
Click here for the video recording of the July 30 webinar Click here for audio only from the July 30 webinar Click here for a PDF of the July 30 webinar slides Click here for the chat transcript from...
- Beyond Change Management: Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations, October 2013
October 1-3, 2013
- Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations
April 5-7, 2011
- Lawler on "Why You Should Embrace Change"
Ed Lawler was interviewed for the Globe and Mail (July 6) on organizational adaptability, and why change, and the ability to change well, is a necessity. He says, "Clearly, organizational change is not something that has been very well managed...
- Built to Change Organizations: Industry Influences and Performance Implications
Christopher G. Worley and Edward E. Lawler III
- Built to Change Organizations and Responsible Progress - Twin Pillars of Sustainable Success
Christopher G. Worley and Edward E. Lawler
- Flexible Resource Capabilities and Organization Agility
Sue Mohrman and I were recently in Europe talking about organization design with executives from a well-known consumer products company. Our meetings ended on a Friday, and so a few months earlier I had invited my daughter, Sarah, to fly over and enjoy a long weekend in Geneva with her dear old dad as one of her Christmas presents.
- Learning about Employee Engagement through In-Depth Study of Employees Going through Change
In a new series of studies we are examining the dynamics of employee engagement as employees go through change. The findings so far challenge some of our traditional thinking about change management. Key "aha" moments: Employees reporting high levels...
- Agility and Organization Design: A Diagnostic Framework
Christopher G. Worley and Edward E. Lawler
- Fast HR
Theresa M. Welbourne
- Beyond Change Management: Building and Leading the Continuously Transforming Organization
November 3-5, 2009
- Participate in Agility Research
What is agile? CEO has been developing a model of the agile organization. We are currently working with firms to correlate actual performance with this model and the presence or absence of expected OD and capability features. Learn more about...
- Agility Research
With support from Institutional/Research Sponsor Booz and Co, CEO researchers have been extending the work begun by Ed Lawler and Chris Worley in their 2006 book, Built to Change. The research began with the development of an integrated model that...
- Organization Development and Change Management
CEO researches the effective management of change in today's turbulent environment. Past projects have focused on the change process itself, understanding how organizations can effectively change their design, and understanding the learning processes required when organizations undergo fundamental transformations....
- Built to Change
DVD featuring Edward Lawler and Christopher Worley. Based on the book Built to Change. Lawler and Worley highlight the major themes in their book with practical examples.
- Large-Scale Change in Health Care
Research Partner: Alegent Health Research Team: Chris Worley, Sue Mohrman (Center for Effective Organizations), Jennifer Nevitt (MercerDelta) Health care systems in the United States continue to face intense competitive, technological, and regulatory change pressures. Alegent Health adopted a large-group...
- Built to Change: How to Achieve Sustained Organizational Effectiveness
Edward E. Lawler III and Christopher G. Worley (Jossey-Bass, 2006)
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business