Results tagged “data coaching”
- Webinar: Data-Driven Storytelling (formerly Data Coaching)
Join CEO for this important webinar May 23, 2013 9-10 am Pacific Time with Theresa Welbourne (Research Professor, CEO) and Lacey Leone McLaughlin (Director of Executive Education, CEO) Data-Driven Storytellers help leaders use HR data to have highly interactive dialogues...
- Data-Driven Storytelling (formerly Data Coaching) Workshop, June 2013
June 25-27, 2013
- Webinar, August 15: Insights and Learning from Data Coaches, Audio/Slides
Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio from the August 15 webinar Theresa Welbourne along with Omari Maulana and Lacey Leone McLaughlin, discussed what data coaching is, what it can do, and how it has evolved. Data coaching...
- Data Coaching Workshop, September 2012
September 19-21, 2012
- Oct. 27 Webinar: Data Coaching - Audio/Slides
Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio for the October 27 webinar Theresa Welbourne, CEO Research Professor, and Denise Avink of Northrop Grumman, spoke on October 27 on Data Coaching: A Cure for HR Data Analysis Paralysis?. They discussed...
- Talking about the 3-Minute 360
CEO is now offering a new research-derived product. It is called the role-based, 3-Minute 360 (TM) because the rater can finish the on-line feedback in just 3 minutes. It may be fast, but it is robust, research driven, and part...
- Data - Dialogue - Action - Results
Data Coaching Workshop
September 21-23, 2011
Data coaching is a skill that helps your organization shift to results.
- Data Coaching Workshop
Postponed, date TBD
- Webinar: Data Coaching - Audio/Slides
Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne held a webinar on January 27, 2010 entitled "Data Coaching is What's New." She discussed data coaching as a must-have skill for HR, OD, and communications professionals as well as consultants and executive coaches. She...
- Data Coaching Workshop: Data and Dialogue Skills to Drive Results
March 16-18, 2010
- Ways to Get Involved with CEO's Ongoing Research
Agility/the Strategic Leadership Project What is agile? CEO has been developing a model of the agile organization, and we are currently working with firms to understand the drivers of long-term performance from an agility perspective. Firms participating in the study...
- Printable Brochures and Information Sheets
CEO Informational Folio - our general informational brochure Annual Review 2010 (issued May, 2011) Report Out on the 2010 Annual Sponsors' Meeting CEO Profile on its 30th Anniversary HCEO Information Application Research and Partnership Opportunities Agility Beyond Succession Planning...
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business