Results tagged “metrics”
- Video: Boudreau Speaks at Talent Management Executive Leadership Event
Watch a video of CEO Research Director and Professor John Boudreau's talk at the Executive Leadership Series event held by USC's Talent Management Department on September 26, 2012. John spoke about strategic human capital and evidence-based change that can...
- Data-Driven Storytelling (formerly Data Coaching) Workshop, June 2013
June 25-27, 2013
- Global Talent 2021
Research from John Boudreau, Towers Watson, and Oxford Economics Global Talent 2021 is a collaboration between CEO, Towers Watson, individual companies, and Oxford Economics, which surveyed over 350 HR professionals worldwide and in various industries. The study looks at the...
- Targeted Analytics, January 2013
January 15-17, 2013
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 1/15 and ends around lunchtime on 1/17
- Strategic Partnership with Impact, October 2012
October 24-26, 2012
- Targeted Analytics
February, 22-24, 2012
two days total: starts at 1 pm on 2/22 and ends around lunchtime on 2/24.
- "Do Finance Practices Hinder Optimal Hiring?"
John Boudreau's first article in a series on CFO.com is concerned with optimal hiring strategies. He writes, "The financial system treats R&D spending differently than spending to prepare future talent." Read the entire article here. ...
- Using Targeted Analytics to Improve Talent Decisions
Alec R. Levenson
- Boudreau Interviewed in CFO Magazine
CEO Research Director and Professor John Boudreau is featured in CFO Magazine's article People are Different - but Shouldn't Be. John talks about the importance of HR metrics. He also discusses talent development and employee turnover. Read the full article...
- Targeted Analytics: Improving Talent Decisions
March 9-11, 2011
(two days total: start at 1:00 on March 9, end noon March 11)
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business