Results tagged “organization design”
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, March 2014
March 4-7, 2014
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, November 2013
November 12-15, 2013
- Webinar: Organization Design
Join CEO for this important webinar on November 19, 2013 (updated 2/13/13) 9-10 am Pacific Time with Jay Galbraith To join the online meeting 1. Click here. (Full URL: https://den.webex.com/den/j.php?ED=214437547&UID=482091947&PW=NNDU1ZWZhYTky&RT=MiM0) 2. Your screen should show "Join Meeting Now" in...
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, February 2013
February 5-8, 2013
- Organizing for Sustainable Health Care
Susan Albers Mohman & A.B. (Rami) Shani, Editors (Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2012)
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, October 2012
October 9-12, 2012
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop, 2012
April 17-20, 2012
- Organizing for Sustainability
Susan Albers Mohman & A.B. (Rami) Shani, Editors
(Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2011)
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop - UK
Cobham, Surrey, UK (outside London)
December 6-9, 2011
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, June 2011
June 14-17, 2011
- Sustainable Healthcare
In recognition that healthcare is integrally related to the viability of corporations, communities, individuals and societies, an international academic/practitioner community has been formed to examine the organizing issues and approaches to create Sustainable Health Care. The community, consisting of...
- Optimizing Decision Rights and Decision Making
This study addresses the speed and effectiveness of decision making in a global company with high degrees of product complexity and long development cycles. The factors addressed include matrix roles and responsibilities, communication effectiveness, and global business unit design. Research...
- Organization Agility
This ongoing project, funded by CEO's sponsor, Booz & Company, explores the characteristics of organization agility and its relationship to organization effectiveness. Based in part on the book Built to Change (Lawler and Worley, 2006), this long-term study has already...
- Creating the Dynamic Network Organization
Cisco is transitioning to a radically new form of organization. The purpose of this project is to describe the principles and practices associated with the operation of a dynamic network organization, including the organization's strategy, structures, processes, systems, and capabilities....
- Management Reset: Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness
Edward E. Lawler III and Christopher G. Worley, with David Creelman (Jossey-Bass, 2011)
- Webinar: Beyond Change Management, Feb. 7 - Audio/Slides
Beyond Change Management - From Traditional Phase Models to More Robust Models of Transformation Amidst Chaos Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio from the February 7 webinar Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman highlighted the characteristics of more...
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, November 2011
November 1-4, 2011
Organizational design is a cornerstone of competitive advantage and performance.
- The Multi-Dimensional and Reconfigurable Organization
Jay R. Galbraith
- Built to Change Organizations: Industry Influences and Performance Implications
Christopher G. Worley and Edward E. Lawler III
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop
March 1-4, 2011
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business