Results tagged “organization design”
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, March 2014
March 4-7, 2014
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, November 2013
November 12-15, 2013
- Webinar: Organization Design Challenges from Big Data
Click here for a PDF of the November 19 webinar slides with Jay Galbraith The topic of Big Data, the use of vast quantities of data and analytics, has literally exploded on the scene in the last couple of...
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, February 2013
February 5-8, 2013
- Organizing for Sustainable Health Care
Susan Albers Mohman & A.B. (Rami) Shani, Editors (Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2012)
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, October 2012
October 9-12, 2012
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop, 2012
April 17-20, 2012
- Organizing for Sustainability
Susan Albers Mohman & A.B. (Rami) Shani, Editors
(Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2011)
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop - UK
Cobham, Surrey, UK (outside London)
December 6-9, 2011
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, June 2011
June 14-17, 2011
- Sustainable Healthcare
In recognition that healthcare is integrally related to the viability of corporations, communities, individuals and societies, an international academic/practitioner community has been formed to examine the organizing issues and approaches to create Sustainable Health Care. The community, consisting of...
- Optimizing Decision Rights and Decision Making
This study addresses the speed and effectiveness of decision making in a global company with high degrees of product complexity and long development cycles. The factors addressed include matrix roles and responsibilities, communication effectiveness, and global business unit design. Research...
- Organization Agility
This ongoing project, funded by CEO's sponsor, Booz & Company, explores the characteristics of organization agility and its relationship to organization effectiveness. Based in part on the book Built to Change (Lawler and Worley, 2006), this long-term study has already...
- Creating the Dynamic Network Organization
Cisco is transitioning to a radically new form of organization. The purpose of this project is to describe the principles and practices associated with the operation of a dynamic network organization, including the organization's strategy, structures, processes, systems, and capabilities....
- Management Reset: Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness
Edward E. Lawler III and Christopher G. Worley, with David Creelman (Jossey-Bass, 2011)
- Webinar: Beyond Change Management, Feb. 7 - Audio/Slides
Beyond Change Management - From Traditional Phase Models to More Robust Models of Transformation Amidst Chaos Webinar Slides PDF Click here for audio from the February 7 webinar Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman highlighted the characteristics of more...
- Strategic Organization Design Workshop, November 2011
November 1-4, 2011
Organizational design is a cornerstone of competitive advantage and performance.
- The Multi-Dimensional and Reconfigurable Organization
Jay R. Galbraith
- Built to Change Organizations: Industry Influences and Performance Implications
Christopher G. Worley and Edward E. Lawler III
- Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop
March 1-4, 2011
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business