Results tagged “organization development”
- Organization Effectiveness in Emerging Markets
As part of CEO's action research agenda on organization effectiveness in emerging markets, Alec Levenson will be making two trips to China. In March he travels to Nanjing, China, to work with Chinese companies making the transition from traditional...
- Organization Development and Change Management
CEO researches the effective management of change in today's turbulent environment. Past projects have focused on the change process itself, understanding how organizations can effectively change their design, and understanding the learning processes required when organizations undergo fundamental transformations....
- Built to Change
DVD featuring Edward Lawler and Christopher Worley. Based on the book Built to Change. Lawler and Worley highlight the major themes in their book with practical examples.
- Large-Scale Change in Health Care
Research Partner: Alegent Health Research Team: Chris Worley, Sue Mohrman (Center for Effective Organizations), Jennifer Nevitt (MercerDelta) Health care systems in the United States continue to face intense competitive, technological, and regulatory change pressures. Alegent Health adopted a large-group...
- Built to Change: How to Achieve Sustained Organizational Effectiveness
Edward E. Lawler III and Christopher G. Worley (Jossey-Bass, 2006)
- A Longitudinal Field Study of Organization Development Using Archival Measures of Employee Absenteeism and Turnover
L. Pondy, L. Pate
- Services Marketing and Management: Implications for Organizational Behavior
D. Bowen, B. Schneider
- Organizations Development and Labor Law: Implications for Practice/Malpractice
C. Maxey, T. Cummings
- Utilization of Organizational Behavior Knowledge: The Improbable Task
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 1149 South Hill Street, Suite 950
- Los Angeles, CA 90015
- USC Intercampus Mail: M/C ATT950
- usc marshall school of business