2013 HRPS Global Conference
Denver Marriott City Center
April 14-17, 2013.
Learn more and register here.
The HRPS Global Conference features three days of presentations focused on renewing individual and organizational vitality and preparing for the future of work with topics such as optimizing the global labor market, managing connectivity and energy, and creating new organization structures and processes for today's talent. A post-conference workshop will focus on building capability to deal with rapid organizational change.
The HRPS Global Conference is just the event to network with peers and learn from thought leaders and other HR executives on how to address these important organizational and talent challenges. Taking place April 14-17, 2013 at the Denver Marriott City Center, this year's HRPS Global Conference has been redesigned to give you a more in-depth educational experience to help you bring new ideas and plans to your organization.
This year's Global Conference format has been enhanced in two ways:
- The sessions have been designed to allow attendees to fully digest new ideas by including active discussion as a part of the structure
- A post-conference workshop focused on building the capability to deal with rapid organizational change is included in your conference registration
Pricing for the 2013 HRPS Global Conference is below. It is important to note the early bird deadline of February 28 and the $200 savings for those who register by that date.
Register for the full conference by February 28:
- HRPS Enterprise Members - $1,300
- HRPS Individual Members - $1,700 (Includes Alumni and Member in Transition)
- HRPS Affiliate Members - $2,000
- Nonmembers - $2,225
- Guest* - $300
Register for the full conference after February 28:
- HRPS Enterprise Members - $1,500
- HRPS Individual Members - $1,900 (Includes Alumni and Member in Transition)
- HRPS Affiliate Members - $2,200
- Nonmembers - $2,425
- Guest* - $300
- Member - $975
- Nonmember - $1,225
- HRPS Enterprise Members - $250
- HRPS Individual Members - $350 (Includes Alumni and Member in Transition)
- HRPS Affiliate Members - $350
- Nonmembers - $500
*Guest Fees include access to receptions only
**Limited to one-day only/person.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
November 3 - 9am-10am (PT)
Using Social Media For Innovation: Engaging Employees, Customers, and Others
Open only to Sponsors and HCEO
December 2 - 9am-10am (PT)
The New Frontier of Analytics: Going Beyond Data and ROI
Open to the public
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business