Alec Levenson will be the keynote at IQPC HR Metrics Summit, February 28
"Maximizing the Insights from HR Metrics"
February 28, 2013
Getting the deepest insight from HR metrics means asking the right questions. Starting analysis with the data at hand too often leads to dead ends and inconclusive results - unless the analysis is framed by questions that point the way to actionable insights. To get to actionable insights, HR needs to use systems diagnosis to create models of causality for individual and group behavior. These models are the foundation for better decision making:
- For HR generalists who work directly with the business: Building individual and group behavior models enables better data-based decisions even when there is not enough time or resources for statistical analysis.
- For HR specialists and analysts: The models serve as the foundation for statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 1149 South Hill Street, Suite 950
- Los Angeles, CA 90015
- USC Intercampus Mail: M/C ATT950
- usc marshall school of business