i4cp 2013 Annual Conference: Challenge Everything
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
March 18 - 21, 2013.
Often considered one of the best human capital events of the year, the conference, which is closed to vendors and consultants, offers unrivaled networking and learning opportunities - and a chance to hear about the strategies of high-performance organizations, and specifically the next practices that will drive future growth.
In addition to roundtable discussions, workshops and networking events, the i4cp 2013 Annual Conference features presentations by:
- David Rock, author and CEO, NeuroLeadership Group
- Maynard Webb, author and former COO, eBay
- Steve Joyce, CEO, and Patrick Cimerola, CHRO, Choice Hotels International
- Dennis Bakke, author and former CEO, AES
- Shannon Brown, CHRO, FedEx Express
- And many more
The conference is fast approaching and seats are going fast - register today! Just go to http://www.i4cp.com/conference.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
March 4 - 10:30am - 11:30am (Pacific Time)
Becoming A Compelling Presenter: Lessons from the Best of the TedX Talks
Open to the public
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business