i4cp 2013 Annual Conference: Challenge Everything
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
March 18 - 21, 2013.
Often considered one of the best human capital events of the year, the conference, which is closed to vendors and consultants, offers unrivaled networking and learning opportunities - and a chance to hear about the strategies of high-performance organizations, and specifically the next practices that will drive future growth.
In addition to roundtable discussions, workshops and networking events, the i4cp 2013 Annual Conference features presentations by:
- David Rock, author and CEO, NeuroLeadership Group
- Maynard Webb, author and former COO, eBay
- Steve Joyce, CEO, and Patrick Cimerola, CHRO, Choice Hotels International
- Dennis Bakke, author and former CEO, AES
- Shannon Brown, CHRO, FedEx Express
- And many more
The conference is fast approaching and seats are going fast - register today! Just go to http://www.i4cp.com/conference.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
August 5 - 9am-10am (PT)
HR Leadership: Philosophy and Behaviors for Success
Open to the public
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business