Participate in the 2014 ERG Survey
We are conducting research on how ERGs and affinity groups are moving from ERGs to Business Resource Groups (BRG). We are exploring how members contribute to the business at the individual level, within the ERG itself, and throughout the larger organization.
How You Can Help
This is a short, no-cost survey process for members of your organization's ERGs and/or affinity groups. We ask that you send this survey link to your ERG leaders and ask them to distribute it to their members.
What You Get in Return
If at least 30 members of your ERGs participate, you will receive your own online reports of your results. You will receive online reports for any ERG that has at least 30 participants. You also will have access to the full report based on all the data collected and the learning from the 2014 ERG Summit.
To Access The Survey
Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar in your internet browser:
- The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The data will be analyzed by the ERG research team, led by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne. The survey is completely anonymous, and only group results will be shared. Please note that multiple organizations are taking part in this survey process, so you will be asked to report your company name (so the results can be grouped for our organization).
For Additional Information
Contact email@example.com, the survey vendor working with the Center on this project, with any questions about the survey or technical concerns.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
September 22 - 9am-10am (PT)
Cutting Edge Performance Management: What Do We Know?
Ed Lawler and Gerry Ledford
Sponsors and HCEO only
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 1149 South Hill Street, Suite 950
- Los Angeles, CA 90015
- USC Intercampus Mail: M/C ATT950
- usc marshall school of business