Minneapolis (hosted by 3M Company)
May 23-24, 2017
with Soren Kaplan (Affiliated Research Scientist, CEO)
Guest Speaker: Greg Anderson (3M Company)
According to research from PwC and The Conference Board, innovation is now ranked as a top 5 business priority of CEO’s globally, and creating a culture of innovation is the top priority of CEO’s when it comes to innovation strategy.
So how do you do it? And whose role is it to drive innovation culture?
Organizations often define innovation differently and there’s no single formula that will produce repeatable innovation. So how do you drive the type of innovation culture that results in a steady stream of new products, services, customer experiences, business processes, or business models? How do you create an environment that promotes freethinking, an entrepreneurial spirit, and sustainable value creation at all levels across all functions of an organization?
This seminar provides practical, best practice frameworks to:
- Assess your innovation culture
- Identify new opportunities based on case examples and best practices to shape culture to get more innovation
- Define your strategy and approach for driving innovation-focused culture change
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how organizational culture impacts behavior and how it can be shaped to foster innovation
- Gain insight into the levers that influence culture, including leadership behavior, storytelling, innovation metrics, formal and informal rewards, talent development, supporting technology, and organizational structures and processes
- Obtain practical tools for transforming your organization’s own culture
- Instantly apply new knowledge through interactive, facilitated group breakouts
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for driving innovation culture, business innovation and business growth
Soren Kaplan is the author of two bestselling and award winning books, Leapfrogging and The Invisible Advantage: How to Create a Culture of Innovation. He is a former corporate executive, an affiliated professor at USC’s Center for Effective Organizations, and founder of InnovationPoint where he works with NBCUniversal, Kimberly-Clark, Colgate-Palmolive, Hershey, Red Bull, Medtronic, Roche, Philips, Cisco, Visa, Ascension Health, Kaiser Permanente, CSAA Insurance Group, American Nurses Association, and numerous other organizations. Based in Silicon Valley, he delivers keynote speeches, leadership development, and consulting on business strategy and innovation throughout the world.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $3,250 per person
- $2,760 per person for three or more from the same company
- $2,650 per person
- $2,250 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
March 27, 2017
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a discount.
3M Innovation Center
2350 Minnehaha Avenue East
Maplewood MN 55119
Hilton Garden Inn
420 Inwood Avenue North
Oakdale, Minnesota, 55128
Reserve at our negotiated rate ($149/night) here or call 651-735-4100. Use the code “USOCAL”. The deadline to reserve at that rate is Friday, May 5.
- On or before 3/27/17 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 3/28/17 to 4/10/17, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 4/10/17 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-008
- Faculty: Soren Kaplan