Most Effective Leadership Practices Competition
The first year of the competition kicked off in 2012, and the winners were announced at the 2012 TLNT conference. We have about 100 people nominated; about half went through the nomination process. We collected data from the people affected by the leadership practices. The stories obtained and overall tactical advice from the leaders and their teams are being developed into articles. Case studies are available. 2012 was the test case year.
- Research Partners: eePulse, Incentive Research Foundation, Springboard, TLNT (for 2012).
- Research Team: Theresa M. Welbourne
Your cart is empty
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business