Christopher G. Worley
Senior Research Scientist
Audio and Video Interviews
- Worley on The Street's "The Real Story" podcast from April 15. You can get the podcast from iTunes or here.
- Audio interview with Ed Lawler and Chris Worley on Management Reset
The primary focus of Dr. Worley's efforts has been on strategy formulation and implementation, organization design, and the longitudinal evaluation of strategic change.
Research Partners & Clients
Chris's research and consulting clients include organizations in technology (Microsoft, Intel, Nokia, Capital One); health care and insurance (Healthways, St. Joseph Health Care System; Hartford Financial Services); the public sector (State of California, Canadian Broadcasting Company, Southern California Edison, City of Los Angeles, City of Carlsbad) and chemicals and natural resources (British Petroleum, Dow Chemical, Magma Copper Company, Canadian Hunter Exploration, Ltd.).
BS - Westminster College
MS - Colorado State University
MS - Pepperdine University
PhD - University of Southern California
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
Search for additional information at Google Scholar
Click here to learn more about our active research.
March 4 - 10:30am - 11:30am (Pacific Time)
Becoming A Compelling Presenter: Lessons from the Best of the TedX Talks
Open to the public
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business