Advanced Topics in Organization Design Workshop, September 2015
September 15-18, 2015
This session is open only to individuals who have already attended one of CEO's Strategic Organization Design Workshops.
The Advanced Topics workshop entails pre-reading, a project requiring participant design case preparation, and peer and faculty consultation about company projects.
Download the flyer for this program and the entire Certificate in Organization Design program.
This program includes deeper exposure to the following topics:
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
Participant Case Analyses and Peer Consulting
What Participants Say About the Workshop
- "This has been a great seminar. There was no part of any day that wasn't a 5 rating and extremely interesting throughout."
- "The Advanced Topics Organization Design Workshop anchored my learnings about organization design. Application of the fundamentals from the first session to a back-on-the-job case brings deeper understanding and skills."
- "One-on-one coaching and feedback ensured I was supported at each step. Learning from peers in multiple industries helps you see the core of the work, and it also developed great relationships that endure to this day."
- "The Advanced Topics Workshop pulled together the real-life application of skills to a business situation. Overall, one of my best professional development experiences ever."
- "I truly enjoyed this seminar. It gave me a chance to examine the complexity and systems view of my organization."
Click here to learn more about our active research.
January 30 - 9am-10am (PT)
The Fault Lines of Leadership Development: Why We Are Overdue for a Shakeup
Open to the public
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business