Beyond Change Management: Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations, October 2013
October 1-3, 2013
Beyond change management...
Organization leaders know that their company's competitiveness and sustainable effectiveness depend on accelerated change implementation and agility.
Traditional linear change models no longer work in our complex, volatile, and uncertain world. Proactive learning, redesign, and rapid implementation must become core organizational capabilities that are supported by the organization's design and operation.
This seminar provides new frameworks and approaches to:
- accelerate organization transitions
- deal with the demands for ongoing transformation
- implement agile organizations
- build robust change capabilities
In this workshop, you will learn how to
- Accelerate large-scale transformational change
- Design high impact interventions in complex change situations
- Build the capacity to continually change and adapt throughout the organization
- Leverage culture, values, and identity
- Build change into the core processes of your organization
Take-aways from this workshop
- Frameworks, intervention approaches, and tools for dealing with complex changes
- New understandings of the roles of those who lead and enable agile and ever-changing organizations
- Case examples of organizations that have developed sophisticated change capabilities and agile designs
- Diagnostic feedback on your organization's agility profile--and knowledge of design features that promote agility
- CEO's research based findings on what works and what doesn't
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for carrying out complex change in their organizations
Teams are encouraged to attend. We offer a 15% team discount for 3 or more who register at the same time. In addition, teams will have the opportunity to receive personal coaching from the CEO faculty.
Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman are known around the world for their research, teaching, and consulting in developing effective, high performance organizations that are able to change and adapt through time. This seminar builds on 30 years of CEO research in these areas, including the current research on organizations that are Built to Change (Lawler and Worley, 2006).
Download the flyer here
Past Participants on the Course
"Excellent course! CEO always does a great job sharing various models/case studies and appreciating their value. While further advancing participants' thinking".
- workshop participant
"I can see that this is a great need for HR professionals, and it's not offered any other places currently."
- workshop participant
Click here to learn more about our active research.
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 1149 South Hill Street, Suite 950
- Los Angeles, CA 90015
- USC Intercampus Mail: M/C ATT950
- usc marshall school of business