Beyond Change Management: Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations, October 2013
October 1-3, 2013
Beyond change management...
Corporate executives know that their company's competitive leadership and sustainable effectiveness depend on accelerated change implementation and agility.
Traditional linear change models no longer work in an era of relentless change. Accelerated change implementation must become a core organizational capability. It must be enabled by the way we organize and the way we lead.
This seminar provides new frameworks and approaches to:
- accelerate organization transitions
- deal with the demands for ongoing transformation
- implement agile organizations
- build robust change capabilities
In this workshop, you will learn how to
- Accelerate large-scale transformational change
- Design high impact pathways through complex change situations
- Build the capacity to continually change and adapt throughout the organization
- Leverage culture, values, and identity
- Build change into the core processes of your organization
Take-aways from this workshop
- Frameworks, intervention approaches, and tools for dealing with complex changes
- New understandings of the roles of those who lead and enable agile and ever-changing organizations
- Case examples of organizations that have developed sophisticated change capabilities and agile designs
- Diagnostic feedback on your organization's agility profile--and knowledge of design features that promote agility
- CEO's research based findings on what works and what doesn't
Who Should Attend?
- Teams of line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for carrying out complex change in their organizations
- Senior change professionals looking to build advanced organization design and development competencies
- Line managers who want to add change competence to their leadership repertoires
Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman are known around the world for their research, teaching, and consulting in developing effective, high performance organizations that are able to change and adapt through time. This seminar builds on 30 years of CEO research in these areas, including the current research on organizations that are Built to Change (Lawler and Worley, 2006).
High-Level Workshop Agenda
Agility and Change Acceleration
Ongoing Self-design Processes
Pathways to deal with Complexity
Embedding "Routines" of Agility and Adaptability
Building Sustainable High Performance
Putting It All Together
Your cart is empty
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business