Webinar: HR Leadership - Philosophy and Behaviors for Success, 8/05/14, recording/slides
August 5, 2014
9:00am - 10:00am (PT)
with Ian Ziskin (Executive in Residence, CEO)
This Webinar focuses on the aspects of HR leadership.
Ian will lead a conversation about the leadership philosophy and behaviors required for success, what you need to know, with whom you need to interact, when you are most likely to experience development, and how you want to be thought of by others. He will also discuss the changing role HR leaders must play to make people and organizations more effective, addressing themes from his Future of HR study with John Boudreau including next steps.
To Join the Webinar:
- Click here.
(Full URL: https://den.webex.com/den/j.php?ED=250131277&UID=482091947&PW=NNmY4NjE5ODI1&RT=MiM0)
- Your screen should show "Join Meeting Now" in the right-hand column. Enter your name and email address here.
- Enter the meeting password if necessary: fighton
- Click "Join Now."
- The webpage will show the dial-in numbers to call so that you can hear the audio portion.
To join the audio teleconference only:
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Global call-in numbers
Access code: 925 448 405
- Go to https://den.webex.com/den/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support."
- You can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-213-740-9814.
To start or join a meeting you will need to download, install, and configure the WebEx Meeting Center application. The first time you join or start a meeting, the Meeting Center application will automatically be installed; however you can also manually download and install it here. On the left navigation bar, click "Support," then "Downloads," and choose the installer for your operating system.
Click here to learn more about our active research.
August 2, 2014
Academy of Management PTC Research Center Impact Award
November 6, 2008
National Academy of Human Resources Honored Organization
Center for Effective Organizations
- University of Southern California
- 3415 S. Figueroa Street
- Davidson Conference Center 200
- Los Angeles, CA 90089–0871
- usc marshall school of business