Director, Center for Effective Organizations and Distinguished Professor of Business
Lawler has been honored as a major contributor to theory, research, and practice in the fields of human resources management, compensation, organizational development, and organizational effectiveness.
He has worked with many of the Fortune 500 firms as well as a number of government and non-profit organizations.
Ed is the recipient of the highest research awards given by the University of Southern California, The Human Resource Planning Society, the Society for Human Resource Management, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the Academy of Management, the American Society for Training and Development, and World at Work.
BA – Brown University
PhD – University of California, Berkeley
Connect with Ed on LinkedIn
Search for additional information at Google Scholar
Audio and Video Interviews
- Video interview at the Globe and Mail with Ed discussing HR’s seat at the table
- Listen to the audio interview from Ed’s January 17, 2012 Q & A session on Executive Networks’ NetConnect.
- Ed Lawler YouTube Playlist
- The Insana Quotient, talking about Management Reset (March 17, 2011)
- i4cp interview on how to align for organizational change
- Audio interview with Ed Lawler and Chris Worley on Management Reset