For 40 years, CEO’s team of world-renowned researchers and affiliates have helped businesses drive growth and build effective organizations. Now, CEO is launching the Enterprise Effectiveness Network, a transformative network that combines our team’s industry-leading knowledge, with the power of peer-to-peer collaboration.
THIS NETWORK, YOUR ORGANIZATION – THE TIME IS NOW…HERE’S WHY
Led by USC Marshall CEO experts in building enterprise effectiveness, the network brings together senior HR Business partners, heads of COE’s, and their teams to tackle key issues that matter for the participating companies at a deeper level than is taking place today. Our mission is to improve the practice of management by building business and HR leaders’ capability in organizational diagnosis, work design, and strategy execution.
We see many HR business partners and COE heads take a too-narrow, inward-focused approach that does not sufficiently address underlying business issues. Organizational challenges typically are divided up and addressed separately by HR business partners, OD and analytics groups, and the bigger picture issues are either ignored or improperly diagnosed.
The Enterprise Effectiveness Network (EEN) – Three Objectives
- Identify solutions to your talent, organizational effectiveness, and strategy execution challenges that are more systemic, and have a deeper impact than your organization can find on its own.
- Help your organization improve its capability to conduct more systematic diagnosis of organizational challenges and derive actionable solutions.
- Offer guidance and insight from CEO leadership that guides you to a deeper understanding in order to apply to your organization.
EEN provides a community of like-minded people to help you think through and solve challenges that you might otherwise struggle to address on your own. The topics covered are drawn from two different sources:
- Input from the members based on their current big talent, organizational, and strategy execution challenges.
- Thought leadership based on the EEN co-leaders collective experience working on systems issues in companies around the world.
Invitation and Logistics
For more information or inquiries about the Enterprise Effectiveness Network, please email Alec Levenson