Performance Improvement Network
Best practice sharing and action learning for mid-sized companies
“Driscoll’s has found PIN to be an invaluable resource, where speakers bring research to spark dialogue, and the network organizations bring the real-world challenges they’re facing…PIN members can look forward to improving their ability to diagnose and address organizational challenges… to identify the most practical and impactful solutions.”
– Sr. Manager, Organizational Effectiveness
CEO launched a new initiative to bring mid-sized companies together for best practice sharing and action learning with our world-leading researchers on how to improve strategic performance. The diagnostic and design decisions addressed by participating companies uses a systems approach that addresses multiple parts of the organization design and people aspects of the business.
The future of organizational design, work, leadership, and HR is rapidly changing and mid-sized company leaders are under pressure to improve performance with limited resources. Participating in the Performance Improvement Network (PIN) will help you get the insight you need to thrive in the current environment and the knowledge you need to know what’s coming.
PIN brings together a select group of mid-size company senior leaders to solve critical growth and performance challenges. The unique collaborative design of six real-time, working sessions, coupled with engaging and transformational dialog, serves as a platform for each PIN member to improve their company’s success.
- Businesses focus too much on continuous learning and incremental performance improvement
- Too little focus on organizational system alignment and big gaps in strategy execution
- Suboptimal solutions waste resources, disengage employees, and hurt competitive advantage
- Break the mold of siloed decision making around strategy execution
- Integrated business analytics and human capital analytics
- Systems diagnostics to prioritize competing business objectives, improve team performance, and maximize ROI of talent decisions
Join the PIN Network and…
- Uncover organizational challenges and apply strategic insights in real-time
- Develop new organizational capabilities to respond to digital change and evolving competitive conditions
- Leverage design and systems thinking for deeper diagnosis and problem solving
- Start or build upon a solution to your company’s challenge
Interested in finding out more about PIN?
Download our informational flyer to learn more about how PIN can help your mid-sized business improve your strategic performance.
Next Meeting TBA
“The depth of discussions have provided me new perspective and ideas as I wrestle with those issues unique to my organization.”
– CHRO at a leading CPG company