CEO is launching a new initiative to bring mid-sized companies together for best practice sharing and action learning with our world-leading researchers on how to improve strategic performance. The diagnostic and design decisions addressed by participating companies will use a systems approach that addresses multiple parts of the organization design and people aspects of the business.
- Businesses focus too much on continuous learning and incremental performance improvement
- Too little focus on organizational system alignment and big gaps in strategy execution
- Suboptimal solutions waste resources, disengage employees, and hurt competitive advantage
- Break the mold of siloed decision making around strategy execution
- Integrated business analytics and human capital analytics
- Systems diagnostics to prioritize competing business objectives, improve team performance, and maximize ROI of talent decisions
For more information or inquiries about the Performance Improvement Network, please email Alec Levenson
Please click here to access the members-only page with the password provided to you.