Employee Resource Group Leadership Summit, March 2016
The Power of ERG Influence: Reaching out to drive impact and change
CEO, in partnership with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Sony Pictures Entertainment, AT&T, Blue Shield of California, and Novo Nordisk presents The Employee Resource Group Leadership Summit 2016. This year’s focus is The Power of ERG Influence: Reaching our to drive impact and change. The event will be hosted by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation at their headquarters in the Seattle area.
In the fourth ERG Summit, we will explore the power that ERGs have to influence growth and change. Our 2014 research found that ERGs are significantly influencing business and began to explore various ways that organizations can harness the power in their ERGs and steer the development of the business.
The 2016 Summit will include:
- Data-Driven Learning throughout the year
- Action research with data from all ERG members
- Peer Mentoring and Social Networking
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner led keynotes
- Live case studies
In preparation for CEO’s 4th Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit, we are conducting research on ERG influence. We are exploring how members contribute to the business at the individual level, within the ERG itself, and throughout the larger organization.
How You Can Help
This is a short, no-cost survey process for members of your organization’s ERGs and/or affinity groups. We ask that you send this survey link to your ERG leaders and ask them to distribute it to their members.
What You Get in Return
If at least 30 members of your ERGs participate, you will receive your own online reports of your results. You will receive online reports for any ERG that has at least 30 participants. You also will have access to the full report based on all the data collected and the learning from the 2014 ERG Summit.
To Access The Survey Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar in your internet browser:
- The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The data will be analyzed by the ERG research team, led by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne. The survey is completely anonymous, and only group results will be shared. Please note that multiple organizations are taking part in this survey process, so you will be asked to report your company name (so the results can be grouped for our organization).
- $12,000.00 per organization
- $495 per individual (without team registration)
- $10,000.00 per organization
- $425 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
February 24, 2016 (Extended)
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
500 Fifth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Our room block at The Maxwell Hotel is full. Please see below for recommended hotels in the area.
- The Maxwell Hotel
300 Roy Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Reservations: 877-298-9728 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Four Points by Sheraton
601 Roy St.
Seattle, WA 98109
Reservations: (206) 282-2600 or fourpointsdowntownseattlecenter.com
- On or before 2/15/16 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 2/16/16 to 2/29/16, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 2/29/16 and for no-shows.