The Advanced Topics workshop entails pre-reading, a project requiring participant design case preparation, and peer and faculty consultation about company projects.
Download the flyer for this program and the entire Certificate in Organization Design program.
This program includes deeper exposure to the following topics:
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
Participant Case Analyses and Peer Consulting
What Participants Say About the Workshop
- “This has been a great seminar. There was no part of any day that wasn’t a 5 rating and extremely interesting throughout.”
- “The Advanced Topics Organization Design Workshop anchored my learnings about organization design. Application of the fundamentals from the first session to a back-on-the-job case brings deeper understanding and skills.”
- “One-on-one coaching and feedback ensured I was supported at each step. Learning from peers in multiple industries helps you see the core of the work, and it also developed great relationships that endure to this day.”
- “The Advanced Topics Workshop pulled together the real-life application of skills to a business situation. Overall, one of my best professional development experiences ever.”
- “I truly enjoyed this seminar. It gave me a chance to examine the complexity and systems view of my organization.”
$7,250 per person / Sponsor Companies
$8,500 per person / Non-Sponsor Companies
Registration is Limited
- Please contact Alice Mark for registration information (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-740-9814)
For this workshop, teams of 2 or more people working on the same project receive a 15% discount. Contact Alice Mark for details.
Portofino Hotel, Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles area). Special room rate: $199 per night (Hotel reservations should be made by the participant – call 800-468-4292. Must mention “USC CEO Organization Design” to receive special rate.) Hotel reservation deadline is September 11, 2016. Get more hotel info…
On or Before 8/11/16
- The cancellation fee is $1000.00.
- If you have paid half of your registration fee when you cancel after 8/11/16, there will be NO refund.
- If payment in full was received, 50% of the fee will be refunded or available for carry over.
- To apply a registration fee that has been carried over: The current seminar rate will prevail at the time of re-registration; The difference in fees between the amount carried over and the current rate will be charged to the participant. There are no refunds once a credit has been carried over.
- If you are unable to attend, you can avoid cancellation fees and/or the limitations of re-registration if you choose to send a substitute from your company.
- 3 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-002
- Faculty: Sue Mohrman and Chris Worley