Beyond Change: Accelerating Transformations and Building Agile Organizations, June 2016
Organization leaders know that their company’s competitiveness and sustainable effectiveness depend on accelerated change implementation and agility.Traditional linear change models no longer work in our complex, volatile, and uncertain world. Proactive learning, redesign, and rapid implementation must become core organizational capabilities that are supported by the organization’s design and operation.
This seminar provides new frameworks and approaches to:
- accelerate organization transitions
- deal with the demands for ongoing transformation
- implement agile organizations
- build robust change capabilities
- implement new organization designs
In this workshop, you will learn how to
- Accelerate large-scale transformational change
- Design high impact interventions in complex change situations
- Build the capacity to continually change and adapt throughout the organization
- Leverage culture, values, and identity
- Build change into the core processes of your organization
Take-aways from this workshop
- Frameworks, intervention approaches, and tools for dealing with complex changes
- New understandings of the roles of those who lead and enable agile and ever-changing organizations
- Case examples of organizations that have developed sophisticated change capabilities and agile designs
- Diagnostic feedback on your organization’s agility profile–and knowledge of design features that promote agility
- CEO’s research based findings on what works and what doesn’t
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for carrying out complex change in their organizations
Teams are encouraged to attend. We offer a 15% team discount for 3 or more who register at the same time. In addition, teams will have the opportunity to receive personal coaching from the CEO faculty.
Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman are known around the world for their research, teaching, and consulting in developing effective, high performance organizations that are able to change and adapt through time. Our most recent CEO book, The Agility Factor (Worley, Williams and Lawler, 2014), offers specific, research-based case studies to help organizational leaders use agility to achieve sustained profitability and performance while also becoming more adaptable to a changing marketplace.
Past Participants on the Course
“Excellent course! CEO always does a great job sharing various models/case studies and appreciating their value, while further advancing participants’ thinking”.
– workshop participant
“I can see that this is a great need for HR professionals, and it’s not offered any other places currently.”
– workshop participant
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $3,500.00 per person
- $2,975.00 per person for three or more from the same company
- $2,850.00 per person
- $2,422.50 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
June 3, 2016
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
Portofino Hotel, Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles area). Special room rate: $199 per night (Hotel reservations should be made by the participant – call 800-468-4292. Must mention “USC CEO Beyond Change Management” to receive special rate.) Hotel reservation deadline is May 13, 2016.
- On or before 5/23/16 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 5/24/16 to 6/6/16, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 6/6/16 and for no-shows.
- Refunds requested more than 180 days from original payment will only be issued a credit for a future program
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-004
- Faculty: Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman