Los Angeles, CA (hosted by Sony Pictures at their Culver City campus)
September 15, 2016
John and Ravin will share their latest research, stories from companies, and next steps on the Future of HR. They will review cases and examples of what companies and CHRO’s are doing today to meet the changing demands of business.
Furthermore, several senior HR leaders will share their views as practitioners on the Future of HR trends and implications. John and Ravin will lead participants through an assessment process about where you are today and what changes are coming to HR processes in the future.
This dynamic and interactive Thought Leaders Exchange is meant to bring together CHROs (or the person at your organization responsible for driving HR strategy) and their direct reports to meet the future head-on. This session is intended to be a free flow of information and sharing, so come prepared to share your story and learn from your peers as well as from John and Ravin.
- Work, Workforce, and Workplace Challenges
- Future of HR Realities in Real-Time
- Retooled HR Practices and Challenges
- HR Reporting and Investor Standards
- HR as Orchestra Conductor
- Align HR with Value Creation for Organizations that Win
- Improve the Expectations of HRs Key Constituents
- Rewire The Work and Tools of HR
- Ensure the HR Talent Pipeline
The target audience for this program is the CHRO (or HR decision maker driving strategy) and that person’s direct reports at your organization.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $1765 per person
- $1325 per person for three or more from the same company
- $1412 per person
- $1060 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
September 12, 2016
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 25% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
2151 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Marina del Rey Marriott
4100 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
- On or before 8/22/16 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/23/16 to 9/5/16, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 9/5/16 and for no-shows.
- 3 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-010
- Faculty: John Boudreau