with Jay Conger (CEO)
This program is ideally suited for the newly appointed, high potential, and early career leaders within your organization.
The Young Leaders’ Program is designed to ensure your organization’s leaders a fast track, successful transition to the demands of leading upwards, sideways, and downwards. Its highly engaging learning format and strong application emphasis prepare participants from your organization to return with a greater awareness and a broadened influence skill set. The learning outcomes of the program include:
- Identifying practical insights into the strengths of participant’s leadership style and skill sets along with clearly identified areas for development
- Mastering influence approaches for effectively meeting the performance and style demands of superiors
- Building skills to increase collaborative relationships with peers and expand their cross functional networks of relationships
- Learning how to provide constructive feedback and coaching to their direct reports
- Discovering how to drive high performance results and motivate direct reports
- Developing strong communications capabilities
The program learning features include a 360 leadership survey, case studies, experiential and reflective learning, application exercises, and networking with other young, high potential leaders. The learning format is engaging, immensely practical, and designed to send the participant back as a more influential member of any organization.
Jay Conger is one of the leading authorities on communications and influence for leaders. He has worked internally with over three hundred organizations and coached senior leaders the skills that you will be learning and honing in this seminar. He is an award winning teacher, and so you’ll not only learn but be deeply engaged.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please contact:
Lacey Leone McLaughlin
Director Executive Education and External Relations
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
$3,450.00 per person
$2,932.50 per person for three or more from the same company
$2,850.00 per person
$2,422.50 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
November 4, 2016
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
Jack in the Box, Inc.
9330 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123-1524
Courtyard Marriott – San Diego Central
8651 Spectrum Center Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92123
*Registered participants receive a special room rate ($169/nt) for the length of the program. To make a reservation, please call the Courtyard Marriot directly at 1-858-573-0700. Please mention USC Center for Effective Organizations or the special rate code: USCP
The hotel reservation deadline is October 10, 2016.
- On or before 10/24/16 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 10/25/16 to 11/7/16, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 11/7/16 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-006
- Faculty: Jay Conger