Achieving ERG Excellence: High-Impact through Engagement, Cross-Collaboration, and Leadership Development
CEO, in partnership with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation presents The Employee Resource Group Leadership Summit 2017 sponsored by Bank of America, Bayer, Blue Shield of California, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. This year’s focus is Achieving ERG Excellence: High-Impact through Engagement, Cross-Collaboration, and Leadership Development. The event will be hosted by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation at their headquarters in the Seattle area.
In the fifth ERG Summit, we will explore the paths to ERG excellence. Our 2016 research found that ERGs are significantly impacting business and began to explore various ways that ERGs can achieve excellence by harnessing intersectionality, ally engagement, and leadership development to help embrace the shifting social issues popping-up in the work environment as well as connecting the ERGs to the mission of the business.
The 2017 Summit will include:
- Data-Driven Learning throughout the year
- Action research with data from all ERG members
- Peer Mentoring and Social Networking
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner led keynotes
- Live case studies
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leaders Summit is unique in that it is a workshop; the ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Receive additional survey, consulting and support with your own company’s ERGs
2017 Summit Sponsors
In preparation for CEO’s 5th Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit, we are conducting research on ERG influence. We are exploring how members contribute to the business at the individual level, within the ERG itself, and throughout the larger organization.
How You Can Help
This is a short, no-cost survey process for members of your organization’s ERGs and/or affinity groups. We ask that you send this survey link to your ERG leaders and ask them to distribute it to their members.
What You Get in Return
If at least 30 members of your ERGs participate, you will receive your own online reports of your results. You will receive online reports for any ERG that has at least 30 participants. You also will have access to the full report based on all the data collected and the learning from the 2015 ERG Summit.
To Access The Survey Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar in your internet browser:
- The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The data will be analyzed by the ERG research team, led by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne. The survey is completely anonymous, and only group results will be shared. Please note that multiple organizations are taking part in this survey process, so you will be asked to report your company name (so the results can be grouped for our organization).
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $12,000.00 per organization
- $495 per individual (without team registration)
- $10,000.00 per organization
- $425 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
March 31, 2017
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
500 Fifth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Four Points by Sheraton
601 Roy St. Seattle, Washington, 98109
- On or before 3/31/17 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 4/1/17 to 4/10/17, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 4/10/17 and for no-shows.