San Francisco (hosted by Gap, Inc.)
May 10-12, 2017 (two days total: starts at 1 pm on 5/10 and ends around lunchtime on 5/12)
with Alec Levenson (Senior Research Scientist, CEO) and Alexis Fink (General Manager, Talent Intelligence Analytics, Intel)
Strategic Analytics: Leverage Analytics to Improve Business Results and Organization Effectiveness
Use strategic analytics to be more effective when dealing with competing business priorities and limited budgets.
During this 3 day program, you will learn how to use analytics to make better strategic decisions and be a stronger business partner and leader. Together, we’ll learn how to:
- Bring together the business and HR to effectively identify and solve systematic talent and business challenges
- Apply analytics to increase the business impact of workforce planning, leadership development, employee engagement and other HR programs
- Analyze and decide when to focus on improving current HR practice, and when to rethink how everything fits together to support the business
- Determine whether you can rely on the data you have at hand in your HR systems to make strategic decisions, or go out and collect different information
- Identity where to find additional sources of data when needed
- Forge your own path when benchmarks would lead you astray
- Integrate analytics and influencing to drive results
Specific examples from the participants’ current business, human capital and analytics challenges will be used throughout the workshop to demonstrate how to apply the Strategic Analytics approach, and determine what to do and what not to do. Whether you are a business leader, HR professional, or analyst, the workshop will help you make better business and human capital decisions, and direct the analytics conducted in your organization for more actionable insights.
Alec Levenson and Alexis Fink jointly lead the workshop, combining their 35 plus years of working and consulting with organizations on how to optimize integrated talent management systems, total rewards, leadership and talent development, competency systems, HR and predictive analytics, strategic workforce planning, spans of control, team dynamics, organizational design, and matrix-based decision making processes.
The workshop provides participants with models and a process for conducting analytics that support improved organizational effectiveness and strategy execution. It incorporates the enterprise approach used by senior business leaders, and the human capital approach used by HR and frontline managers, which are usually applied separately and fail to find the root causes of organizational problems. The workshop shows how to integrate them for a comprehensive, systems approach to diagnosing the sources of strategy execution failure. The insights have direct implications for enterprise investment that can be used to inform annual planning and budgeting decisions.
Participants are encouraged to come in teams from the same company. Groups of three or more from the same company receive a 15% discount.
Who should attend?
Individuals and teams interested in using data and analytics to improve organization effectiveness and strategy execution should attend. The workshop is appropriate for HR professionals, analytics experts, function and unit leaders, line managers, and others involved with diagnosing and improving organizational effectiveness and strategy execution.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $2,500 per person
- $2,125 per person for three or more from the same company
- $1,900 per person
- $1,615 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
April 17, 2017
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount.
2 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
155 Steuart St
San Francisco, CA 94105
Special room rate: $255 per night. To make your reservation, call 415-495-2100 or USC-CEO Strategic Analytics.
Hotel reservation deadline is April 18, 2017.
- On or before 4/17/17 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 4/18/17 to 5/1/17, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 5/1/17 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-008
- Faculty: Alec Levenson