Chicago, IL (hosted by Willis Towers Watson)
September 14, 2017
Click here to view the Future of HR Agenda
John and Ravin will share their latest research, best-practice company experiences, and emerging future trends affecting the Future of HR. They will review cases and examples of what companies and CHRO’s are doing today to accelerate HR to meet the changing demands of business.
The 2017 session will focus on changes in the nature of work, workers and the work ecosystem, including deconstructing “jobs,” automation/AI/robotics, workforce planning in uncertain times, and the social and policy implications of shifting the focus from “good jobs” to “good work.”
- Hear from Disney’s Garry Randall on the implementation of a new internal marketplace aimed at utilizing employees’ full breadth of skills.
- Pete Ramstad from Capella University will discuss breaking down the boundaries between HR and other business functions and introduce new framework for thinking about partnerships.
- HPE’s Adrian Stevens will dive into the journey of preparing for HPEnext and the importance of transparency, leadership, and authenticity.
- With Carina Lovato Gillenwater (Nabors) and Ravin Jesuthasan, we will explore the ideal way to combine humans and automation.
Senior HR leaders will also present their experience shaping the Future of Work trends and implications.
This dynamic and interactive Thought Leaders Exchange is meant to bring together CHROs (or the person at your organization responsible for driving HR strategy) and their direct reports to meet the future head-on. This session is intended to be a free flow of information and sharing, so come prepared to share your story and learn from your peers as well as from John and Ravin.
- Work, Workforce, and Workplace Challenges
- Future of HR Realities in Real-Time
- Retooled HR Practices and Challenges
- HR Reporting and Investor Standards
- HR as Orchestra Conductor
- Align HR with Value Creation for Organizations that Win
- Improve the Expectations of HRs Key Constituents
- Rewire The Work and Tools of HR
- Ensure the HR Talent Pipeline
The target audience for this program is the CHRO (or HR decision maker driving strategy) and that person’s direct reports at your organization.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $1765 per person
- $1500 per person for three or more from the same company
- $1325 per person
- $1130 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 21, 2017
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
Willis Towers Watson
71 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2600
Chicago, IL 60606
La Quinta Inn & Suites
1 S. Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Hyatt Place Chicago Downtown
28 N. Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60603
JW Marriott Chicago
151 W. Adams St.
Chicago, IL 60603
- On or before 8/21/17 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/22/17 to 9/4/17, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 9/4/17 and for no-shows.
- 3 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-010
- Faculty: John Boudreau