September 26th-28th, 2017
with John Boudreau
What are the pivotal elements of your strategic success, and where will talent and organization investments make the biggest difference?
This program provides an actionable framework and set of tools to help business, HR, and organization leaders.
You will learn and apply the framework featured in Beyond HR, Retooling HR, and Investing in People. Boudreau will show you how to analyze your own strategy to uncover hidden vital pivot-points where HR and talent management can make their biggest strategic contribution. The framework has been applied in many leading organizations for over 15 years.
The program uses many of the same principles of decision sciences such as Finance and Marketing. This framework for enhanced HR impact and business acumen has enabled organizations to achieve true line-of-sight between HR investments and their sustainable strategic success.
This program will provide:
- An approach to your own business acumen that focuses on integrating business strategy, HR strategy, and talent and organization implications
- Hands-on experience applying a proven framework to your own strategy, to discover unique strategic value in human and organizational capital
- A guided learning process with a proprietary array of rigorous and practical tools that have been used by organizations such as Allstate, Corning, Deluxe, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, PepsiCo, and The Toro Company
- A workshop learning approach that is based on leading research in strategy, economics, organizational behavior, and psychology
This is a highly interactive workshop. Participants will work to analyze their organizational strategy at all levels. You will use tools to identify the “lenses” that reveal where talent and organization decisions most affect strategic and business success, and the implications for human resource and organization practices. You will practice by applying these tools to available information from your organization, and you will learn about other organizations through discussion and break-out work.
Who Should Attend
This event is for any leaders wishing to help their organization find unique strategy opportunities in their talent management strategy and how it is organized and deployed. This includes leaders in human resources, HR strategy, organization effectiveness, and talent management. This workshop is particularly valuable for HR generalists, business partners, strategists, functional leaders, leaders outside the HR function, or those with non-HR backgrounds who have recently taken HR leadership positions.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
$3,250 per person
$2,763 per person for three or more from the same company
$2,650 per person
$2,253 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
September 4, 2017
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
260 Portofino Way
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Website: www.hotelportofino.com
- Phone Number: 310-379-8481
- Rate with Discount: $216 per night – Complimentary Internet Service
- Code to Reserve a Special Rate: USC-CEO Strategic Partnership
- Deadline to Reserve a Special Rate: 8/28/2017
- Daily Parking: $15
- Overnight Self or Valet Parking: $27
- Check in: 4 pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- On or before 9/4/17 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 9/5/17 to 9/18/17, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 9/18/17 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-003
- Faculty: John Boudreau