San Jose (hosted by Flex)
Jan 17-19, 2018 (two days total: starts at noon on 1/17 and ends at 1pm on 1/19)
with Alec Levenson (Senior Research Scientist, CEO) and Alexis Fink (General Manager, Talent Intelligence Analytics, Intel)
Analytics and Design for High Performance Workshop Agenda
Analytics and Design for High Performance
This program addresses two major trends in companies today: the rapid growth and evolution of analytics, and the ever-increasing emphasis on organizational performance.
Analytics has exploded in recent years. On the customer side, social media, product digitization, location services, AI, the Internet of Things and more are creating a true revolution and fundamental organizational change. On the employee side, the rapid growth in workforce analytics expertise promises to deliver new insight into the drivers of motivation and productivity. Yet the depth of insights on people and talent has fallen far short of potential.
Rather than lead with analytics, we need to increase the depth of insights on people and talent by focusing on the right problems to solve and the right tools needed to solve them, including critical fundamental skills like high performance work design.
In this workshop, Alec Levenson and Alexis Fink will show how to use analytics and work design tools to improve job, team and organizational performance. Special emphasis on:
- Design jobs and teams for high performance
- Prioritize which job, team and business process improvements will best increase strategic and organizational performance
- Bring together the business and HR to effectively identify and solve systematic talent and business challenges
- Analyze and decide when to focus on improving current operations, and when to rethink how everything fits together to support the business
- Determine whether to rely on the data in your systems to make strategic decisions, or collect different information, and how to get it
- Forge your own path when benchmarks would lead you astray
Specific examples from the participants’ current business, human capital and analytics challenges will be used throughout the workshop to demonstrate how to apply the approach. Whether you are a business leader, HR professional, or analyst, the workshop will help you make better business and human capital decisions.
The workshop provides participants with systems models and a process for improving organizational effectiveness and strategy execution. It incorporates the enterprise approach used by senior business leaders and the human capital approach used by HR and frontline managers, which are usually applied separately and fail to find the root causes of organizational problems. The insights have direct implications for enterprise investment that can be used to inform annual planning and budgeting decisions.
Individuals and teams interested in using data and analytics to improve organization performance and strategy execution should attend. The workshop is appropriate for business leaders, HR professionals, analytics experts, function and unit leaders, line managers, and others involved with diagnosing and improving organizational performance and strategy execution.
Participants are encouraged to come in teams from the same company. Groups of three or more from the same company receive a 15% discount.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
Use the discount code: CEOearlybird10 to receive 10% off now through December 1st!
- $2,250 per person
- $1,912.50 per person for three or more from the same company
- $1,600 per person
- $1,360 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
Jan 10, 2018
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount.
6201 America Center Drive
San Jose, CA 95002 USA
Aloft Santa Clara
510 America Center Court
San Jose, CA 95002
Phone Number: 408-263-9300
Walking Distance: 4-minute walk to event
Room Rate: $229.00
Call-in Room Block Code: USC-CEO
Hotel Reservation Cut-off Date: 1/2/18 (5:00 pm)
- On or before 12/26/17 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 12/27/17 to 1/9/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 1/9/18 and for no-shows.
- Hotel Early Departure Fee: $229 + tax if guest checks out prior to check-out date confirmed when checking-in.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-008
- Faculty: Alec Levenson