Irving, TX (Dallas) – hosted by McKesson Corporation
February 6-7, 2018
with Soren Kaplan (Affiliated Research Scientist, CEO)
According to research from PwC and The Conference Board, innovation is now ranked as a top 5 business priority of CEO’s globally, and creating a culture of innovation is the top priority of CEO’s when it comes to innovation strategy.
So how do you do it? And whose role is it to drive innovation culture?
Organizations often define innovation differently and there’s no single formula that will produce repeatable innovation. So how do you drive the type of innovation culture that results in a steady stream of new products, services, customer experiences, business processes, or business models? How do you create an environment that promotes freethinking, an entrepreneurial spirit, and sustainable value creation at all levels across all functions of an organization?
This seminar provides practical, best practice frameworks to:
- Assess your innovation culture
- Identify new opportunities based on case examples and best practices to shape culture to get more innovation
- Define your strategy and approach for driving innovation-focused culture change
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how organizational culture impacts behavior and how it can be shaped to foster innovation
- Gain insight into the levers that influence culture, including leadership behavior, storytelling, innovation metrics, formal and informal rewards, talent development, supporting technology, and organizational structures and processes
- Obtain practical tools for transforming your organization’s own culture
- Instantly apply new knowledge through interactive, facilitated group breakouts
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for driving innovation culture, business innovation and business growth
Soren Kaplan is the author of two bestselling and award winning books, Leapfrogging and The Invisible Advantage: How to Create a Culture of Innovation. He is a former corporate executive, an affiliated professor at USC’s Center for Effective Organizations, and founder of InnovationPoint where he works with NBCUniversal, Kimberly-Clark, Colgate-Palmolive, Hershey, Red Bull, Medtronic, Roche, Philips, Cisco, Visa, Ascension Health, Kaiser Permanente, CSAA Insurance Group, American Nurses Association, and numerous other organizations. Based in Silicon Valley, he delivers keynote speeches, leadership development, and consulting on business strategy and innovation throughout the world.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
Use the discount code: CEOearlybird10 to receive 10% off now through December 22nd!
- $2,950 per person
- $2,507.50 per person for three or more from the same company
- $2,300 per person
- $1,955 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
January 30, 2018
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a discount.
Irving (Dallas), TX
6535 State Hwy 161
Irving, TX 75039
Omni Hotel – Dallas Park West
1590 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75234
Phone: (972) 869-4300
Distance from Venue: 1.5 miles
Room Rate: $139.00 per night
Call-in Room Block Code: USC-CEO Innovation Program
Reservation cut-off Date: Monday, January 29, 2018
- On or before 1/15/18 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 1/16/18 to 1/29/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 1/29/18 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-011
- Faculty: Soren Kaplan