Seattle, WA (Hosted by Amazon)
August 28-29, 2018
with Theresa Welbourne
Summit Agenda (Coming Soon)
CEO, in partnership with Amazon.com, Inc. presents the 2018 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit, sponsored by Bank of America and Bayer. This year’s focus is ERG’s Driving Growth. The event will be hosted by Amazon.com, Inc. at their headquarters in the Seattle area.
In the sixth ERG Summit, we will explore the paths to ERG excellence. Our 2017 research found that ERGs are significantly impacting business and began to explore various ways that ERGs can achieve excellence by harnessing intersectionality, ally engagement, and leadership development to help embrace the shifting social issues popping-up in the work environment as well as connecting the ERGs to the mission of the business.
The 2018 Summit will include:
- Data-Driven Learning throughout the year
- Action research with data from all ERG members
- Peer Mentoring and Social Networking
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner led keynotes
- Live case studies
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leadership Summit is a unique learning workshop where ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Drive the conversation through sharing your company’s story and facilitating dialogue around D&I topics of interest
- Receive additional and customized research, consulting and support
2018 Summit Sponsors
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $12,000.00 per organization
- $495 per individual (without team registration)
- $10,000.00 per organization
- $425 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 6, 2018
Amazon.com, Inc. (Tower II)
2121 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
To be decided
- On or before 8/6/18 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/7/18 to 8/20/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 8/20/18 and for no-shows.