Seattle, WA (Hosted by Amazon)
August 28-29, 2018
with Theresa Welbourne
CEO, in partnership with Amazon.com, Inc. presents the 2018 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit: ERGs Driving Growth
ERGs are evolving and helping employees grow their skills and gain valuable knowledge. ERGs themselves are expanding by adding different types of ERGs and increasing membership.
ERGs are positively impacting bottom-line business growth. In this program, we learn about those detailed growth strategies to provide attendees with tools to take back to their own firms.
Participants learn from faculty, experts in the field, and peers. The formal and informal learning leads to on-going improvement in the ways ERGs impact their businesses.
The 2018 ERG Summit includes:
- Interactive programs run by senior executives at firms such as Amazon, Asian Pacific Fund, Bank of America, Bayer, Cambia Health Solutions, Coca-Cola, Newmont Mining, Regence Health Insurance
- Tools that participants can take back to their organizations
- Peer mentoring and social networking
- Practice and learn sessions
- Live case studies that provide new ideas and knowledge
- Become part of an ongoing network of ERG leaders who continue to learn together
CEO programs are not traditional conferences. The unique blend of data-driven content, hands-on learning and networking create an executive education experience for participants. CEO is focused on creating learning opportunities that do not end with the program stop date.
- Aaron Hurst, Co-founder and CEO, Imperative
- Ashley Berg Jensen, The Coca-Cola Company
- Beatrice Opoku-Asare, Newmont Mining
- Cara Bauer and Eric Dziedzic, Amgen
- Chorlana Francis, Bayer
- Lee Wilcox, Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- Michael Nobleza, Asian Pacific Fund
- Michelle Schwartz, Cambia Health Solutions
- Theresa Welbourne, Center for Effective Organizations, USC Marshall School of Business and The University of Alabama
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leadership Summit is a unique learning workshop where ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Drive the conversation through sharing your company’s story and facilitating dialogue around D&I topics of interest
- Receive additional and customized research, consulting and support
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
Contact Alice Yee Mark for more information.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $495 per individual (without team registration)
- $425 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 6, 2018
Amazon.com, Inc. (Tower II)
2121 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Distance from Venue: 0.3 miles
Reservations Phone Number: 888-627-8513 or at 206-728-1000
The ERG room block is now full. Please call the hotel or visit the hotel website to make your reservation at: westinseattle.com
- On or before 8/6/18 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/7/18 to 8/20/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 8/20/18 and for no-shows.
In preparation for CEO’s 5th Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit, we are conducting research on ERG influence. We are exploring how members contribute to the business at the individual level, within the ERG itself, and throughout the larger organization.
How You Can Help
This is a short, no-cost survey process for members of your organization’s ERGs and/or affinity groups. We ask that you send this survey link to your ERG leaders and ask them to distribute it to their members.
What You Get in Return
If at least 30 members of your ERGs participate, you will receive your own online reports of your results. You will receive online reports for any ERG that has at least 30 participants. You also will have access to the full report based on all the data collected and the learning from the 2018 ERG Summit.
To Access The Survey Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar in your internet browser:
- The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The data will be analyzed by the ERG research team, led by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne. The survey is completely anonymous, and only group results will be shared. Please note that multiple organizations are taking part in this survey process, so you will be asked to report your company name (so the results can be grouped for our organization).