Seattle, WA (Hosted by Amazon)
August 28-29, 2018
with Theresa Welbourne
CEO, in partnership with Amazon.com, Inc. presents the 2018 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit: ERGs Driving Growth
ERGs are evolving and helping employees grow their skills and gain valuable knowledge. ERGs themselves are expanding by adding different types of ERGs and increasing membership.
ERGs are positively impacting bottom-line business growth. In this program, we learn about those detailed growth strategies to provide attendees with tools to take back to their own firms.
Participants learn from faculty, experts in the field, and peers. The formal and informal learning leads to on-going improvement in the ways ERGs impact their businesses.
The 2018 ERG Summit includes:
- Interactive programs run by senior executives at firms such as Amazon, Asia Pacific Fund, Bank of America, Bayer, Cambia Health Solutions, Coca-Cola, Newmont Mining, Regence Health Insurance
- Tools that participants can take back to their organizations
- Peer mentoring and social networking
- Practice and learn sessions
- Live case studies that provide new ideas and knowledge
- Become part of an ongoing network of ERG leaders who continue to learn together
CEO programs are not traditional conferences. The unique blend of data-driven content, hands-on learning and networking create an executive education experience for participants. CEO is focused on creating learning opportunities that do not end with the program stop date.
- Ashley Berg Jensen, The Coca-Cola Company
- Aaron Hurst, Co-founder and CEO, Imperative
- Michael Nobleza, Asian Pacific Fund
- Michelle Schwartz, Cambia health Solutions
- Lee Spears, Regence Health Insurance
- Theresa Welbourne, Center for Effective Organizations, USC Marshall School of Business and The University of Alabama
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leadership Summit is a unique learning workshop where ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Drive the conversation through sharing your company’s story and facilitating dialogue around D&I topics of interest
- Receive additional and customized research, consulting and support
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $12,000.00 per organization
- $495 per individual (without team registration)
- $10,000.00 per organization
- $425 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 6, 2018
Amazon.com, Inc. (Tower II)
2121 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Distance from Venue: 0.3 miles
Reservations Phone Number: 888-627-8513 or at 206-728-1000
Room Rate: $229 per night plus tax
Call-in Room Block Code: USC-CEO ERG Summit
For online hotel reservations, click here:
USC ERG Leadership Summit
Reservation Cut-off Date: Monday, August 6th
- On or before 8/6/18 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/7/18 to 8/20/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 8/20/18 and for no-shows.