September 25-28, 2018
This session is open only to individuals who have already attended Part I: Strategic Organization Design Workshop (or other CEO Organization Design Workshop).
This program includes deeper exposure to the following topics:
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
Participant Case Analyses and Peer Consulting
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
$7,250 per person / Sponsor Companies
$8,500 per person / Non-Sponsor Companies
Registration is Limited
- Please contact Alice Mark for registration information (email@example.com or call 213-740-9814)
For this workshop, teams of 2 or more people working on the same project receive a 15% discount. Contact Alice Mark for details.
Portofino Hotel, Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles area). Special room rate: $216 per night (Hotel reservations should be made by the participant – call 800-468-4292. Must mention “USC CEO Adv Topics in Org Design” to receive special rate.) Hotel reservation deadline is September 21, 2018. Get more hotel info…
On or Before 6/30/18
- The cancellation fee is $1000.00.
- If you have paid half of your registration fee when you cancel after 6/30/18, there will be NO refund.
- If payment in full was received, 50% of the fee will be refunded or available for carry over.
- To apply a registration fee that has been carried over: The current seminar rate will prevail at the time of re-registration; The difference in fees between the amount carried over and the current rate will be charged to the participant. There are no refunds once a credit has been carried over.
- If you are unable to attend, you can avoid cancellation fees and/or the limitations of re-registration if you choose to send a substitute from your company.
- 3 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-002
- Faculty: Sue Mohrman and Chris Worley