April 17-19, 2018
Whippany, NJ (hosted by Bayer)
with Jay Conger
This program is ideally suited for leaders or emerging leaders your organization who is in transition to an important leadership role. The Leadership Transitions Program is designed to ensure a fast track, successful transition to the demands of leading upwards, sideways, and downwards. Participants learn practical insights into the strengths of their leadership style along with clearly identified areas for development. They build skills across a broad range of real life influence and communications situations.
The program learning features include a 360 leadership survey, case studies, experiential and reflective learning, application exercises, and networking with other high potential leaders. The learning format is highly engaging, immensely practical and designed to return participants back to work as more influential leaders.
• Identify practical insights into the strengths of participant’s leadership style and skill sets along with clearly identified areas for development
• Master influence approaches for effectively meeting the performance and style demands of superiors
• Build skills to increase collaborative relationships with peers and expand their cross functional networks of relationships
• Learn how to provide constructive feedback and coaching to their direct reports
• Discover how to drive high performance results and motivate direct reports
• Develop strong communications capabilities
The faculty, Jay Conger, is one of the leading authorities on influence and communications for leaders. He has worked with over five hundred organizations and coached senior leaders on the skills you will be learning and honing in this seminar. He is an award -winning teacher, and so participants not only learn, but are also deeply engaged.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
Use the discount code CEOearlybird10 to save 10% on registration fees – now through February 23rd, 2018!
- $3,100.00 per person
- $2,635.00 per person for three or more from the same company
- $2,450.00 per person
- $2,082.50 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
April 16, 2018
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
100 Bayer Boulevard
Whippany, NJ 07981
1 Ridgedale Avenue
Whippany, NJ 07981
Distance from Venue: 4 miles
Room Rate: $129.00 (subject to room availability: Room rate applicable 3 days prior/after event)
Call-in Room Block Code: TBA
- On or before 3/26/18 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 3/27/18 to 4/9/18, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 4/9/18 and for no-shows.
- Refunds requested more than 180 days from original payment will only be issued a credit for a future program
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-006
- Faculty: Jay Conger