Foster City, CA (Hosted by Gilead Sciences)
August 27-28, 2019
with Theresa Welbourne
Agenda (Coming Soon)
The Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), in partnership with Gilead Sciences, Inc. presents the 2019 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit: ERGs at the Forefront of Including.
What are ERGs doing to jump-start the FUTURE of INCLUDING? We can all take action today to include everyone in growing our people and organizations. It’s a bottom-up (vs. top down), employee-initiated process.
Participants learn from faculty, experts in the field, and peers. The formal and informal learning leads to on-going improvement in the ways ERGs impact their businesses.
The 2019 ERG Summit includes:
- Two-day program with networking, learning and knowledge creation work
- Data-driven learning throughout the year
- Action research with data from all ERG members
- Peer mentoring and social networking
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner-led keynotes
- Live case studies
CEO programs are not traditional conferences. The unique blend of data-driven content, hands-on learning and networking create an executive education experience for participants. CEO is focused on creating learning opportunities that do not end with the program stop date.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community involved in diversity and inclusion efforts—including but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- The leaders will work within their own teams, and within teams formed by comparable leaders from multiple organizations.
- Keynote Presenter: Wil Lewis, Global Diversity and Inclusion, Senior Vice President Diversity and Inclusion, Bank of America
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leadership Summit is a unique learning workshop where ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Drive the conversation through sharing your company’s story and facilitating dialogue around D&I topics of interest
- Receive additional and customized research, consulting and support
ERG Leadership Summit is Seeking Sponsorship
If your company is interested in sponsoring the ERG Summit, please contact Jennifer Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org
to explore your benefits to being a leading sponsor.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $530 per individual (without team registration)
- $625 per individual (without team registration)
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 14, 2019
Gilead Sciences-Meeting Center
309 Velocity Way
Foster City, CA 94404
We have reserved two hotel room blocks for the ERG Leadership Summit. The Crowne Plaza is a 5-minute walk to the meeting venue and the Marriott is a 10-15 minute drive to the meeting venue. Hotel reservation details are provided below.
Crowne Plaza Foster City
1221 Chess Drive
Foster city, CA 94404
- Online Reservation Link: click here
- For Reservations Call: 888-233-9527 and mention the group code: University of Southern California
- Room Rate: $359 per night
- Hotel reservation cut-off date: August 11, 2019
- Distance to Meeting Venue: 5 minute walk
- Complimentary parking is available for hotel guests
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
1770 S Amphlett Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402
- Online Reservation Link: Book your group rate for USC August 2019
- For Reservations Call: 866-263-1461 and mention the group code: USC August 2019
- Room Rate: $269 per night
- Hotel reservation cut-off date: Friday, August 2, 2019
- Distance to Meeting Venue: 10-15 minute drive
- On or before 8/7/19 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/8/19 to 8/21/19, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 8/21/19 and for no-shows.
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
2019 Survey Coming Soon
For more information, please click here.