Foster City, CA (Hosted by Gilead Sciences)
August 27-28, 2019
with Theresa Welbourne
Agenda (Coming Soon)
The Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), in partnership with Gilead Sciences, Inc. presents the 2019 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit: ERGs at the Forefront of Including.
What are ERGs doing to jump-start the FUTURE of INCLUDING? We can all take action today to include everyone in growing our people and organizations. It’s a bottom-up (vs. top down), employee-initiated process.
ERGs are evolving and helping employees grow their skills and gain valuable knowledge. ERGs themselves are expanding by adding different types of ERGs and increasing membership.
ERGs are positively impacting bottom-line business growth. In this program, we learn about those detailed growth strategies to provide attendees with tools to take back to their own firms.
Participants learn from faculty, experts in the field, and peers. The formal and informal learning leads to on-going improvement in the ways ERGs impact their businesses.
The 2019 ERG Summit includes:
- Two-day program with networking, learning and knowledge creation work
- Data-driven learning throughout
- Action research with data from all
- Peer mentoring and social
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner-led keynotes
- Live case studies
CEO programs are not traditional conferences. The unique blend of data-driven content, hands-on learning and networking create an executive education experience for participants. CEO is focused on creating learning opportunities that do not end with the program stop date.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community involved in diversity and inclusion efforts—including but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- The leaders will work within their own teams, and within teams formed by comparable leaders from multiple organizations.
- To be announced
Sponsorship brings significant benefits to your organization. The ERG Leadership Summit is a unique learning workshop where ERG leaders work together and are actively engaged in developing new insights to take back to their organizations.
Sponsors have an extraordinary opportunity to do two things:
- Help shape the program, agenda and learning, thus being highlighted as a key contributor
- Drive the conversation through sharing your company’s story and facilitating dialogue around D&I topics of interest
- Receive additional and customized research, consulting and support
ERG Leadership Summit is Seeking Sponsorship
If your company is interested in sponsoring the ERG Summit, please contact Jennifer Sparks at email@example.com
to explore your benefits to being a leading sponsor.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $530 per individual (without team registration)
- $625 per individual (without team registration)
Teams of 3 or more need to register at the same time. Please contact Alice Yee Mark for team registration rates.
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 7, 2019
Gilead Sciences-Meeting Center
309 Velocity Way
Foster City, CA 94404
To be announced
- On or before 8/7/19 the cancellation fee is $200.00.
- From 8/8/19 to 8/21/19, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 8/21/19 and for no-shows.
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
In preparation for CEO’s 5th Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit, we are conducting research on ERG influence. We are exploring how members contribute to the business at the individual level, within the ERG itself, and throughout the larger organization.
How You Can Help
This is a short, no-cost survey process for members of your organization’s ERGs and/or affinity groups. We ask that you send this survey link to your ERG leaders and ask them to distribute it to their members.
What You Get in Return
If at least 30 members of your ERGs participate, you will receive your own online reports of your results. You will receive online reports for any ERG that has at least 30 participants. You also will have access to the full report based on all the data collected and the learning from the 2018 ERG Summit.
To Access The Survey Please click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar in your internet browser:
- The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The data will be analyzed by the ERG research team, led by Dr. Theresa M. Welbourne. The survey is completely anonymous, and only group results will be shared. Please note that multiple organizations are taking part in this survey process, so you will be asked to report your company name (so the results can be grouped for our organization).
For more information, please click here.