Innovation is now ranked as a top 5 business priority of CEO’s globally, and is essential for corporate survival and outperforming the competition. In today’s disruptive world, every organization must adapt, transform, and innovate.
- So, how do you think differently and drive the type of organizational transformation that shifts leadership behaviors and culture, resulting in a steady stream of ideas, from incremental to breakthrough?
- How do you create an environment that promotes freethinking, an entrepreneurial spirit, and sustainable value creation at all levels across all functions of an organization?
When companies make the transition from startup to having established customers, markets, and business processes, the need for focus and discipline ends up dominating all corporate decision making. In those environments, it is more difficult than ever to generate, recognize and implement new ideas that can fuel innovation.
Join us for this two-day workshop to learn how to overcome biases against creativity and improve how innovations are identified, promoted, and integrated into the larger business model and culture.
This workshop provides practical, best practice frameworks to:
- Identify the trends and disruptions facing your industry and organization
- Identify the structural organizational barriers to successfully executing innovation
- Identify and execute new ideas
- Create a game plan for transforming your organization to get more innovation
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how organizational culture can be shaped to foster greater innovation
- Gain insight into the levers that influence transformation and culture
- Obtain practical tools for transforming your organization’s business model and culture
- Instantly apply new knowledge through interactive, facilitated group breakouts.
Who Should Attend?
Innovation teams, line leaders, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for driving innovation culture, business innovation and business growth.
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
Join us for this workshop at The Plug & Play Tech Center and also get an inside look at how Silicon Valley’s leading accelerator fosters an innovation ecosystem between startups and large corporations to accelerate disruptive innovation.
Use the discount code: EARLYBIRD19 to receive $300 off now through February 15th!
- $2,700 per person
- $2,200 per person
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
April 3rd, 2019
Please contact Lisa Heidrich about group rates
Plug & Play Tech Center – Game Room
440 N Wolfe Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- On or before 3/13/19 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 3/14/19 to 4/10/19, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 4/12/19 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-011
- Faculty: Soren Kaplan, Jennifer Mueller, and Alec Levenson
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.