September 24-26, 2019
Los Angeles, CA (Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach, CA)
Click here to view the informational flyer: Adapting to Disruption Informational Flyer
Adapting to Disruption…
Organization leaders know that their company’s competitiveness and sustainable effectiveness depend on accelerated change implementation and agility. Traditional linear change models no longer work in our complex, volatile, and uncertain world. Proactive learning, redesign, and rapid implementation must become core organizational capabilities that are supported by the organization’s design and operation.
This seminar provides new frameworks and approaches to:
- accelerate organization transitions
- deal with the demands for ongoing transformation
- implement agile organizations
- build robust change capabilities
- implement new organization designs
In this workshop, you will learn how to
- Accelerate large-scale transformational change
- Design high impact interventions in complex change situations
- Build the capacity to continually change and adapt throughout the organization
- Leverage culture, values, and identity
- Build change into the core processes of your organization
Take-aways from this workshop
- Frameworks, intervention approaches, and tools for dealing with complex changes, including organizational redesigns
- New understandings of the roles of those who lead and enable agile and ever-changing organizations
- Case examples of organizations that have developed sophisticated change capabilities and agile designs
- Diagnostic feedback on your organization’s agility profile–and knowledge of design features that promote agility
- CEO’s research based findings on what works and what doesn’t
Who Should Attend?
Line managers, organization development practitioners, and human resource professionals responsible for carrying out complex change in their organizations
Teams are encouraged to attend. We offer a 15% team discount for 3 or more who register at the same time. In addition, teams will have the opportunity to receive personal coaching from the CEO faculty.
Chris Worley and Sue Mohrman are known around the world for their research, teaching, and consulting in developing effective, high performance organizations that are able to change and adapt through time. Our most recent CEO book, The Agility Factor (Worley, Williams and Lawler, 2014), offers specific, research-based case studies to help organizational leaders use agility to achieve sustained profitability and performance while also becoming more adaptable to a changing marketplace.
Beth Gunderson is an Executive Fellow at the Center for Effective Organizations in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. She is a faculty member in their Strategic Organization Design and Adapting to Disruption Workshops. She is also the Founder of Minikahda Partners, an organization and talent architecture firm specializing in organization design and enterprise transformation initiatives. Most recently Beth was an Organization Capabilities executive at General Mills.
Past Participants on the Course
“Excellent course! CEO always does a great job sharing various models/case studies and appreciating their value, while further advancing participants’ thinking”.
– workshop participant
“I can see that this is a great need for HR professionals, and it’s not offered any other places currently.”
– workshop participant
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
Contact Alice Yee Mark for more information.
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.
- $3,750.00 per person
- $3,187.50 per person for three or more from the same company
- $3,000.00 per person
- $2,550.00 per person for three or more from the same company
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
August 26, 2019
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount. You must register all participants at the same time. Just choose this option when registering at the link above.
260 Portofino Way
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Room Rate: $226.00
Room Block Code: USC Change Sept 2019
Reservation Cut-off Date: Monday August 26, 2019
- On or before 8/13/19 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 8/14/19 to 9/10/19, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 9/11/19 and for no-shows.
- Refunds requested more than 180 days from original payment will only be issued a credit for a future program
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-004
- Faculty: Chris Worley, Beth Gunderson, and Sue Mohrman