USC City Center (Los Angeles, CA)
October 15-17, 2019
with Chris Worley, Beth Gunderson, and Sue Mohrman
The Advanced Topics workshop entails pre-reading, a project requiring participant design case preparation, and peer and faculty consultation about company projects.
This session is open only to individuals who have already attended Part I: Strategic Organization Design Workshop (or other CEO Organization Design Workshop).
This program includes deeper exposure to the following topics:
- The Global Organization
- Designing for Innovation and Growth
- The Knowledge Organization
- Support Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Design Processes and Implementation
- Organizational Design Processes / Frameworks
- Implementation of New Designs
Participant Case Analyses and Peer Consulting
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
$7,250 per person / Sponsor Companies
$8,500 per person / Non-Sponsor Companies
Registration is Limited
- Please contact Alice Mark for registration information (email@example.com or call 213-740-9814)
For this workshop, teams of 2 or more people working on the same project receive a 25% discount. Contact Alice Mark for details.
Luxe Hotel, Los Angeles, CA. Special room rate: $199 per night (Hotel reservations should be made by the participant – call (213) 748-1291. Must mention “USC CEO Advanced Topics” to receive special rate.) Hotel reservation deadline is September 23, 2019. Get more hotel info…
Distance from Venue: .7 miles (about a 5-minute drive or an 11-minute walk)
On or Before 7/15/19
- The cancellation fee is $1000.00.
From 7/15/19 to 9/15/19
- 50% of the fee will be refunded
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations and for no-shows.
- To apply a registration fee that has been carried over: The current seminar rate will prevail at the time of re-registration; The difference in fees between the amount carried over and the current rate will be charged to the participant. There are no refunds once a credit has been carried over.
- If you are unable to attend, you can avoid cancellation fees and/or the limitations of re-registration if you choose to send a substitute from your company.
- 3 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-002
- Faculty: Chris Worley, Beth Gunderson, and Sue Mohrman