Corporate sponsors of the Center for Effective Organizations receive a variety of benefits–discover, online, CEO’s latest research learnings on critical business issues; utilize our searchable publication series; receive significant discounts on research project work and executive education programs; make use of opportunities for discussion with leading research scientists through our sponsor-only teleconferences and webinars; and receive complimentary books and materials.
List of Benefits
Priority access to world-renowned researchers
- Opportunity to “think out-loud” to discuss current issues, priorities, and business concerns
- Access to practical knowledge, frameworks, models, leading-edge research findings, and insights on how to apply them to your company
- Complimentary books
- Complimentary log-in (myCEO) access to the full collection of the Center’s research publications, articles, white papers, webinars, and sponsors-only information and materials (myCEO will be launched in May 2019)
CEO’s Community Network
- Network, learn and collaborate with leaders from some of the best known companies in the world
- Opportunity to join working groups to focus on specific business challenges
- Annual Sponsors-Only Meeting – two-day meeting bringing researchers and sponsor companies together to discuss research findings and innovative approaches to current business challenges
- Opportunity to engage CEO experts on specific projects and/or custom research for your company challenges
- Special pricing for projects and research
- Option to apply $5000 of annual sponsorship fee towards research projects
- Discounts on Public and Custom Programs for company employees
- Special pricing on Certificate Programs
- Hear the newest research findings and how they are applicable to your company
- Access to select i4CP (Institute for Corporate Productivity) digital content
- Access to select Oxford Economics Research-Global Talent 2021, and Trends
CEO is widely recognized for its outstanding executive education programs in human resources management, including a Business Week ranking as one of the top three university programs. The Center’s research over the last 30 years forms the foundation for these programs. CEO offers 7 interactive seminars/workshops and 2 certificate programs.
Seminars and workshops are based on current research learnings that translate into practical models and frameworks that are applicable in today’s business environment.
CEO offers two certificate programs.
Special Interest Group Meetings
Industry leaders, CEO research scientists, and other leading experts gather to collaborate and explore research issues and findings that are of emerging importance.
- One recent example is the working conference on Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability, held in partnership with the USC Center for Sustainable Cities. The conference was designed to build collaborative networks to share knowledge and help define the research agenda on important topics that advance thinking and practice in this area.
Teleconferences and Webinars (complimentary)
- Opportunity to hear Center researchers discussing recent research work and findings and how they are applicable to your organization
- Complimentary, quarterly teleconferences are available to sponsors only
- Unlimited number of sponsor company members may participate
CEO Publications (complimentary)
- Working Papers Series – CEO has an extensive, searchable, online resource that provides more than 550 downloadable working papers and research reports published by the Center. Download PDFs of the latest working papers from your organization’s page with the use of your company password.
- Receive a complimentary copy of new books published by Center research scientists. Additional copies are available for purchase through the Center (significant discounts are available for volume purchases).
- Receive a complimentary copy of Center video productions
- CEO hosts a two-day meeting that is designed to develop a network of sponsors and researchers who are involved in new approaches to managing corporations
- The meeting is framed around current issues and initiatives that many of our sponsors are addressing and brings together, for discussion, recent CEO research findings and sponsor company practices that focus on these issues
- two attendees per sponsor company are invited to attend (more attendees can be accommodated upon request)
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Jennifer Sparks at email@example.com, or call 213-740-9814.