- This event has passed.
Learning From Crisis for the “New Normal” with Procter & Gamble
March 18, 2021 at 9:00 am - 10:30 am PDT
An organization behavior analysis based on COVID induced organizational pivot
P&G has a track record of rising to the challenge in crisis and they are known to have an impressive ability to effectively reconfigure their strategy, resources, and actions to succeed in a rapidly changing environment. COVID-19 put those capabilities to the test and the organization delivered. P&G was asked to pivot some of their R&D and Product Supply capability to the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for external and internal organizations. The PPE projects delivered exceptional results:
- Record timing in product delivery from launch to shipment while maintaining quality of execution
- Disproportionate display of learning agility and GrowthMindset
- Exceptionally high level of team engagement and adaptive leadership behaviors
The transformation of how work got done during these projects was impressive, now the trick was how to solidify the learnings so they could be reapplied to “normal times.” During this webinar Monire Parsia-Parsi will share the rigorous process she went through to:
- Learn from what worked in crisis – commons themes and success factors
- Review what tends to get in the way of “enterprise agility” at P&G when the organization is operating in a steady state
- Explore experiment options to hardwire and sustain the transformation
Monire will share her insights and learnings and we will engage in dialogue about what you can do within your own organization.
To Register for the Webinar
Your screen should show “Event Status: Not Started (Register)” in the left-hand column. Complete the registration form — an invite will be sent to you.
To join the audio teleconference only:
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):
Access code: 127 572 8665
Event Password: fighton
Global Organization Transformation Leader
Procter & Gamble
CEO Affliated Practitioner, Minikahda Partners