- This event has passed.
Strategic Organization Design
November 15, 2022 - November 18, 2022
Deepen your understanding and sharpen your skills
Organizational design is a cornerstone of competitive advantage and performance. The ability to design organizations that are efficient enough to drive performance and flexible enough to sustain advantage is a fundamental capability in today’s dynamic and competitive environment. Dynamic strategies call for new organizational forms that pose complex new design challenges at all levels and in all sub-systems of the organization.
This workshop provides participants with the principles, frameworks, and tools of organization design for those who wish to develop a deeper understanding of the topic. It also addresses the ever-increasing challenges created by a growing digital economy where work, change, and design issues are merging.
Attendees might include:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Line Managers and Design Teams
- Internal Corporate Consultants
- Organization Development Professionals
COVID-19 Requirements for the Event
- Please click here for the latest requirements.
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
November 4, 2022
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a 15% discount.
Although this workshop provides a broad overview and hands-on tools, it is designed for people with some grounding in organization design issues.
Participants are encouraged to come as teams. Groups of three or more from the same company will receive a 15% discount.
- On or before 10/3/22 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 10/4/22 to 10/17/22, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 10/17/22 and for no-shows.
Christopher G. Worley, Ph.D.
CEO Affiliated Senior Research Scientist
CEO Affiliate Practitioner &