The 2022 Global ERG Summit
September 19 - September 23
2021 ERG Event Sponsors
What’s the Global ERG Summit?
In today’s business environment—disrupted by continuous change and the upheaval brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic—leaders must be agile enough to meet current business challenges, and yet provide a stable and secure working environment for their members.
Join Us! Learn how your Employee Resource Groups can continue to enhance your company’s strategy, performance, culture, and return on investment (ROI).
Virtual or Hybrid?
You choose. We know that some organizations cannot send people to an in-person event. Days one and two will be fully virtual for everyone. Days three, four, and five may be virtual or in-person at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Central Florida. Guests who register wish to attend the live event will receive the discounted rate of $209/night.
Who Attends the Global ERG Summit?
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community who are involved in diversity and inclusion efforts–including, but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- Sessions scheduled to fit your work day; Kick-off keynote presentations; Highly interactive event, with expanded networking and learning opportunities
- ERG Leaders work together; Each ERG team will walk away with a new initiative to implement
- Learn from 2022 Diversity Impact Award Winners—share ideas and best practices
- Learn how to gain the benefits of allies, understand intersectionality, disrupt bias, advance your organizational structure to evolve during these turbulent times
- Data-driven event—Learn from Diversity Impact Award data, Dr. Welbourne’s ongoing ERG research, and new research focused on ERG work to help during the pandemic
As an added bonus we are offering a virtual and optional four part “Learn & Connect” series to get our participants connecting with others and learning valuable ERG leadership skills. Each hour and a half session will focus on relevant topics that ERG leaders face.
1. Learn & Connect Series: Inspiring Executive Sponsors: A Critical Launch Strategy for ERG Leadership
2. Learn & Connect Series: The case (or not) for a faith-based ERG
3. Learn & Connect Series: Connecting your ERG to business goals
4. Learn & Connect Series: When the DEI / ERG job is new
Tickets price from: $625-$1,685.
Early Bird Specials are valid until July 1st, 2022.
|Type of Registration||Hybrid Early Bird Special||Hybrid Event||Virtual Early Bird Special||Virtual Event|
|Government, Non-Profit, & Education||$1,425||$1,525||$625||$675|
|Global ERG Network (GEN) Members||$1,425||$1,525||$625||$675|
Participate in the Employee Resource Group Research Survey
As part of your registration you have the opportunity to participate in the annual benchmarking study, The Annual Employee Resource Group (ERG) Research Survey! Benchmark your ERG process and learn from validated metrics by participating in CEO research!
September 19 – 23, 2022
Contact Us for Pricing and Packages
ERG Summit Sponsorship Options Available
Sponsorship options range between Patron Level: $5,000 to Partner Level: $50,000. For additional sponsorship details contact:
Jennifer Sparks Taylor
Director, Executive Education
Theresa M. Welbourne, PhD
ERG Program Director and
CEO Affiliated Research Scientist
Click here for additional details for ERG sponsorship.
Registration for the Global ERG Summit will close on Monday, September 12, 12:00 am PST.
September 19 & 20, 2022
- Hybrid (Virtual and at Kissimmee, Florida)
September 21 – 23, 2022
5% group discount for teams of 5 – 10 people; The discount is automatically available on the event registration page. For groups of more than 10 or for assistance, contact Vivian Jimenez.
Registration fees are non-refundable. If you register and are unable to attend, you will receive access to the virtual event session recordings and other ERG resources
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend this event may contact Vivian Jimenez; Individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials should contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
ERG Custom Program Options Available
Interested in a Custom ERG Event? Merge Your Company’s Content with the Global ERG Summit:
Let our Thought Leaders help you plan your own customized company ERG week to compliment this virtual ERG event. Contact us for more information.
Last Year’s Agenda (2021)
Click on the red forward and backward arrows to scroll through the agenda.
Past ERG Summit Presenters
Additional speakers to be confirmed
Author of The Element of Inclusion Podcast
Element of Inclusion
U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
Social Responsibility Co-Lead
Asian Leaders Alliance (ALA)
Senior Employee Resource & Inclusion Leader
Globah Head of Diversity and Inclusion
Dean, Marshall School of Business
University of Southern California
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
Chief Human Resources Officer
Experian North America
Chief Business Officer
Vice President, Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Chief Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Officer
Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
Associate Director - Diversity, Inclusion, Culture & Engagement
Founder & Executive Director
Senior Director, Office of the President
Senior Manager, Equality Programs
Podcast Creator and Host
ERG Committee of the Asian Leaders Alliance and Director of Clinical Operations
Lesley Slaton Brown
VP and Chief Diversity Officer
Manager, Global Marketing
Manager, Equity and Belonging
Theresa M. Welbourne
Affiliated Senior Research Scientist
Center for Effective Organizations
Certificate in Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership
As you advance through your journey as an ERG leader, the ERG leadership certificate can help you not only during your time as an ERG leader, but also strengthen your skills for future, non-ERG leadership roles. The ERG Certificate program will help move you ahead on your journey from where you are now, to your next role.