ERG Leadership Summit Week: A Virtual Event
October 19 - October 24
UNLEASH LIMITLESS POTENTIAL
Unleash the leadership talent within your ERGs. In today’s business environment—disrupted by continuous change and the upheaval brought about by COVID-19—leaders must be agile enough to meet current business challenges, and yet provide a stable and secure working environment for their members.
Learn how your ERGs can continue to enhance your company’s strategy, performance, culture, and return on investment (ROI).
Who Attends the Annual ERG Summit?
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community who are involved in diversity and inclusion efforts–including, but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- This week-long online event will feature a deep dive into a virtual ideation process.
- Each ERG team will walk away with a new initiative to implement
- Sessions are scheduled to fit your work day: Kick-off presentations, Lunch keynotes and workshops
- Morning challenges: ERG leaders work together
- Learn from 2020 Diversity Impact Award winners; Learn and share ideas and best practices with award winners and other ERGs via virtual booths
- Take the data challenge with your own ERGs; learn how to use your data to drive high impact
- This virtual event mirrors learning modules used in prior ERG Leadership Summits
Create Your Custom ERG Event: Merge Your Company’s Content with the 2020 Virtual Summit
Let our Thought Leaders help you plan your own customized company ERG week to compliment this virtual ERG event. Contact us for more information.
CEO Non-Sponsor: $495
CEO Sponsor: $395
Please use your CEO sponsor discount code. If you need assistance with this, contact Vivian Jimenez.
5% group discount for teams of 5 – 10 people; The discount is automatically available on the event registration page. For groups of more than 10 or for assistance, contact Vivian Jimenez.
Sponsorship options range between Patron Level: $5,000 to Partner Level: $50,000. For additional sponsorship details contact:
Jennifer Sparks Taylor
Director, Executive Education
Theresa M. Welbourne, PhD
ERG Program Director and
CEO Affiliated Research Scientist
Benefits to Attending the CEO ERG Leadership Summit
ERG Summit Presenters
Additional speakers to be confirmed
Keynote Presentation: Bank of America
Theresa M. Welbourne
Affiliated Senior Research Scientist
Center for Effective Organizations
Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion
Bank of America
Nathaniel M. Hyde
Managing Director Market Trust Executive
Bank of America
Richard L. Nichols, Jr.
Managing Director South Atlantic Division Executive
Bank of America
Contagious Leadership Author and Advisor
The IEP Method®
Co-Owner and Chief Operations Officer
Dr. Edward E. Hubbard, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc.
Chief Business Officer
Founder & Executive Director
Mary M. O'Hara
Chief Human Resources Officer & Senior Vice President of Internal Communications
Blue Shield of California
Podcast Creator and Host
Manager, Equity and Belonging
Certificate in Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership
As you advance through your journey as an ERG leader, the ERG leadership certificate can help you not only during your time as an ERG leader, but also strengthen your skills for future, non-ERG leadership roles. The ERG Certificate program will help move you ahead on your journey from where you are now, to your next role.