Optimizing the Operating Model through Analytics and Design Thinking
October 14 at 8:00 am - October 15 at 5:00 pm PDT
The Optimizing the Operating Model Workshop provides solutions to diagnosing the barriers to improved organizational performance with analytics, systems diagnostics and design thinking.
Specific applications to digital work transformation and digital product transformation will be featured.
Strategies fail when leaders take the wrong approach to diagnosing the sources of organizational performance and process improvement. Poorly-defined and led operating models are a major source of senior leader conflict and organizational under-performance. As a consequence, mid-level leaders and the people in charge of business process optimization, measurement and analytics often fail to find the best solutions to performance improvement challenges that are rooted in the work design, competencies, and individual behaviors.
This workshop provides a systematic approach to defining, measuring, aligning and improving the critical elements of the business operating model.
During the program you will:
- Learn how to apply tools and techniques from analytics, end-to-end business process optimization, and design thinking to find root causes of organizational performance.
- Dive deep into case studies from leading companies which demonstrate how to apply the tools and techniques.
- Apply the tools and techniques to the specific issues of digital work transformation and digital product transformation. As a result, you will be able to better prioritize where leaders should make human capital investment and change management decisions, and improve how your organization navigates the turbulent waters of digital change.
- Learn from senior executives who have led their current and previous organizations through the challenges of systematically improving strategy execution and operating model performance.
Who should attend:
- People analytics professionals
- OD professionals
- HR business partners
Blue Shield of California
More Speakers TBA
Register before August 30th with this code to save $250: EARLYBIRD20
Teams of 3 or more people from the same company who register at the same time receive a discount. Please contact Lisa Heidrich for details.
October 7, 2020
CREDITS / CEUs:
The following Continuing Education Units (CEU) are available for this workshop:
• 2 CEUs
• Course #: CEO-012
Alec R. Levenson
Senior Research Scientist
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
On or before 9/14/20 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
From 9/15/20 to 9/30/20, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 10/1/20 and for no-shows.
Email Lisa Heidrich or
call (213) 740-9814
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.