Boston, MA – hosted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals
November 5 (starting at 1pm), November 6 (all day), and November 7 (ending at noon)
with Alec Levenson (CEO), Patrick McLaughlin (PepsiCo/Frito-Lay), Vicki Walia (Prudential), and Mary O’Hara (Blue Shield of CA)
Please click here for the agenda
The Optimizing the Operating Model Workshop provides solutions to diagnosing the barriers to improved organizational performance with analytics, systems diagnostics and design thinking. Specific applications to digital work transformation and digital product transformation will be featured.
Strategies fail when leaders take the wrong approach to diagnosing the sources of organizational performance and process improvement. Poorly-defined and led operating models are a major source of senior leader conflict and organizational under-performance. As a consequence, mid-level leaders and the people in charge of business process optimization, measurement and analytics often fail to find the best solutions to performance improvement challenges that are rooted in the work design, competencies, and individual behaviors.
This workshop provides a systematic approach to defining, measuring, aligning and improving the critical elements of the business operating model. During the program you will:
- Learn how to apply tools and techniques from analytics, end-to-end business process optimization, and design thinking to find root causes of organizational performance.
- Dive deep into case studies from PepsiCo/Frito-Lay, Prudential, Blue Shield of California and other industries which demonstrate how to apply the tools and techniques.
- Apply the tools and techniques to the specific issues of digital work transformation and digital product transformation. As a result, you will be able to better prioritize where leaders should make human capital investment and change management decisions, and improve how your organization navigates the turbulent waters of digital change.
- Learn from senior executives who have led their current and previous organizations through the challenges of systematically improving strategy execution and operating model performance.
Who should attend:
- Teams and individuals charged with improving end-to-end business processes and performance.
- Analytics practitioners, organization development practitioners, HR professionals and other professionals responsible for diagnosing and solving business model and operating model alignment challenges.
- Business leaders who recognize that new more comprehensive and systemic approaches are needed to improve organizational performance.
Interested in learning more?
Sign up for our email list to receive the latest research, free webinars and program information.
Join us for this workshop at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Headquarters and Research & Development site.
- $2400 per person
- $1900 per person
To pay by check or invoice
Click on the registration link above. Once on the registration page, click the “Show other payment options” link below the green “Register” button. Select “Pay Offline,” fill-in the form and choose “Send Invoice.”
October 15, 2019
Please contact Lisa Heidrich about group rates
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Headquarters
VERTEX TWO at 11 Fan Pier Blvd
Boston, MA 02210, in The Seaport
The following hotels are within walking distance to the meeting venue. Additional hotel recommendations will be sent via registration confirmation.
The Envoy Hotel (Marriott Hotel)
70 Sleeper Street, Boston, MA 02210
Hotel Direct: (617) 338-3030
One block from the meeting location
65 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210
Hotel Direct: (617) 377-4747
5 minute walk to the meeting venue
The Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
One Seaport Lane, Boston, MA 02210
Hotel Direct: (617) 385-4000
5 minute drive, 10 minute walk to the meeting venue
- On or before 9/28/19 the cancellation fee is $250.00.
- From 9/29/19 to 10/23/19, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations received after 10/24/19 and for no-shows.
- 2 CEUs
- Course #: CEO-012
- Faculty: Alec Levenson
If you are with a sponsor company and do not have your discount code, log into your page by clicking on your organization’s name on the CEO Sponsor Companies page (under Sponsor CEO tab) to get the code. If you do not have your password, please contact us.