- This event has passed.
EEN Session: Longer-run trends and fire fighting challenges in 2023
January 19 at 8:00 am - 9:45 am PST
Longer-run trends and fire fighting challenges in 2023
Session Leader: Alec Levenson
Thursday January 19, 2023
8:00am PT / 11:00am ET / 4:00pm GMT
As we close the book on 2022, and 2023 gets going in earnest, our first EEN session of the year will be an open dialogue check-in on the following topics:
- How are things going with Covid-19 and back to work / hybrid? Have you solved all the challenges you were facing in 2022? What would you like to learn or hear about from your EEN colleagues in other organizations?
- What’s the mood like among your frontline employees/staff, your professional/technical people, and your leadership? Are people feeling good about the direction of the business given the uncertain macroeconomic environment? What kinds of topics are keeping them up at night?
In preparation for the session, please submit your ideas for topics that fit into this general framework. We won’t be able to cover all of them in this first session, but will plan future sessions based on the conversation on January 19 and the input we receive. So please share whatever is top of mind for you and your leadership. For example, here are topics that were recently proposed:
- How to address pay transparency and the increasing incidents of government mandates?
- How can we support senior executives on what and how they comment on issues outside of the business, and the backlash against “woke” CEOs?
- What are the skills and capabilities we need to source and develop in leaders as teams become increasingly diverse across all dimensions?
ALEC R. LEVENSON, Ph.D.
CEO Senior Research Scientist